4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter has had hours of fun with this
My Daughter has had hours of fun with this caravan & car, the roof of the caravan makes a great garden.
It looks beautiful as does all the Le Toy Van toys
This really makes a change from plastic toys. This toy we will have for a long time as looks so nice,
it,s made of wood so if dropped bits fall off but easily repaired with glue.
do not let this put...
Published on 29 May 2010 by Ja Nayler

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Published 23 months ago by BB

4.0 out of 5 stars My daughter has had hours of fun with this, 29 May 2010
Ja Nayler (UK) - See all my reviews
It looks beautiful as does all the Le Toy Van toys
it,s made of wood so if dropped bits fall off but easily repaired with glue.
do not let this put you off as we have had lots of fun with family & friends with this toy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 25 Jan 2013
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Le Toy Van Rosalea's Car and Caravan (Toy)
First order arrived and the car and caravan had scratches on them so we returned that. The second one was still disappointing. The caravan doors don't shut properly as they are too big, a wheel trim dropped off the car, one set of curtains fell out of the caravan (the velcro too) and then last night another wheel trim came off. For an expensive product the quality is extremely poor. Wouldn't buy Le Toy Van again.

3.0 out of 5 stars car and camper, 14 July 2013
This review is from: Le Toy Van Rosalea's Car and Caravan (Toy)
When this item arrived I was pleased it came so quickly unfortunately I put it away for grandchilds birthday only to find when opend doors off scratched cupboards not able to use. My husband has glued some of the peices but I am devistated it was in such a poor condition I will not be buying from them again !

Le Toy Van Rosalea's Car and Caravan