5.0 out of 5 stars green tea
Published on 10 Jun 2011 by C. Dunigan

3.0 out of 5 stars Children's tea set
Product was acceptable, good quality recyclable material. However items were surprisingly Small and pastel colours are not as appealing or accessible for both boys and girls
Published on 24 Nov 2012 by MJG1980

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars green tea, 10 Jun 2011
C. Dunigan (Oxford, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
We bought this for our daughter's first birthday, since she loved her cousin's tea set so much. We wanted one that she could also play with in the bath, and were SO happy to find this set made from recycled plastic milk bottles! Not only is it super tough and non-toxic, and with a teapot that pours better than most adult ones, it is also made in really pretty colours. We love it! And, more importantly, so does our daughter. (We liked the recycled cardboard, plastic-free packaging too).

4.0 out of 5 stars Boxing Day tea parties., 16 Jan 2013
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
When we bought this tea set for our 20-month-old granddaughter we were a little concerned whether she would know how to use it. Like most modern families, her parents are inclined to drink tea straight from mugs. However, after a little role play, she soon got the idea and we spent most of Boxing Day having pretend tea parties. Now, some weeks later, this is still one of her favourite toys. The little cups are light and durable and the right size for her hands. My only criticism would be the choice of colours. Why are the teapot and sugar bowl a different colour from the cups, yet the milk jug is the same colour? This caused some confusion with our granddaughter who kept pouring tea into the milk jug!

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust and unisex, 27 Aug 2012
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
Finally I have found a teaset for my boys that has no flowers, fairies etc. Seems pretty robust compared to others too - it has so far stood up well to bailing out paddling pools and being dropped on concrete.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant tea set for 18mths+, 28 Dec 2011
B. Bacon (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
this was my little grandsons favourite christmas present. The lids for the tea pot and sugar bowl are interchangeable which is excellent design and he was discovering a lot about volume filling the cups with conkers and stirring them around with the spoons.

It is strong and resilient, easy to clean, nice colours and, best of all, made from re-cycled plastic so good for the environment too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco friendly toy, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
Lovely to find a recycled product. Nice colours, I wouldn't call it gender specific, however with the current 'pink trend' aimed at girls, maybe the tea pot shouldn't be pink? Very hard-wearing and durable, had this over a year with two toddlers and still fully intact, the cutlery can be bent with some persistence from little hands, but its only happened a couple of times and I've bent it back with no breakages.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely little set, 19 April 2012
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
Beautiful set, very small casting defect in the spout of the teapot but this does not affect its durability, use or look. Happy to be able to use recycleable plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 3 Oct 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
Very sturdy tea set. I bought it for my two sons and as a gift for a friend and it has lasted really well - no breakages.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... grandson after I'd read that a tea-set is the perfect, versatile toy for 1-2 year olds, 26 Nov 2013
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
I bought this tea-set for our 18 month old grandson after I'd read that a tea-set is the perfect, versatile toy for 1-2 year olds. It is well made and has proved extremely popular, continuing to encourage social and language development months after it was bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 Jan 2014
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
I would definitely recommend this product. It is made very well and I like the thought that it is a green product. It is very robust and stands the test of many little playmates.Item was well packaged . Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy tea set., 28 July 2013
This review is from: Green Toys TEA01R Tea Set (Toy)
This is sturdy enough for the two year old who received it. Shel loves the colors and used it every day.
No BPA, made from recycled plastic. I love the environmental part.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›