4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
Product did the trick with little hassle. No smell and no mess. They could be a little bigger - you may need to repeat the process.
Published on 28 Dec. 2011 by PSW

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!
Published on 26 Feb. 2012 by snakky

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 28 Dec. 2011
This review is from: 4 x Mini fortefog P Fumer smoke insect bed bug & Flea killer (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Be careful, 7 April 2011
Unless you know what your doing especially with bed bugs then be very careful.

This will kill all active bugs but not the eggs, you need also to use a spray each month for a year to get rid of them.

If used correctly the fumer is very good, it killed all of mine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Perfectly, 16 Sept. 2012
I purchased these smoke fumers after a wasp infestation in a chimney pot would have rendered it difficult to gain access and remove the nest. I used two of the fumers in a old fireplace housing after removing the air vent from where the fireplace had been. They were effective immediately and within minutes most of the wasps were down. Any remaining ones still flying around outside soon dissipated.

For me these were totally effective and good value for money. As I only needed two og them, I still have a couple of spares if they is an infestation again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars It did the job, 30 Jun. 2013
It's good value for money. It did its job, but should have bought more. I would recommend it to my friends

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 26 Feb. 2012
I bought 4 of these on 9th January to treat bed bugs as I keep getting bites on my face and thought this would eradicate the problem. We then purchased another 8 the following week as the instructions suggests you should repeat it. So every weekend for 3 weeks we bombed the bedroom using 4 each time, thinking this would finally kill them. So the final bombs were done near the end of January and to my relief no bites appeared. I was so happy as this has been a real nightmare for me with the bites covering my face in red lumps that never seem to go away!

I was gutted to find last weekend that I had two bites on my face and over the last week, now being the 26th February, I have several come up everywhere on my face. What a total waste of money! This product lasted approx. 3 weeks, which is about the same as a household flea spray which costs a lot less and much less time consuming.

I feel very cheated by the product and feel it should not be sold as a bed bug killer. I would never recommend this for the eradication of bed bugs.

5.0 out of 5 stars tracey, 16 Feb. 2013
This product arrived quickly in discreeet packaging, had the gloves and mask to ensure safety. Easy instructions and quickly killed small insects that were creating problems, would buy again

1.0 out of 5 stars no good, 11 Jan. 2014
unless u buy about 50 and use them at the same time it will not work but even 50 may not work i will never get this ever agian waste of money

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me., 5 Sept. 2014
Excellent product...did the job without leaving any residue or nasty fumes. Completely cleared the house of fleas.

1.0 out of 5 stars Beyond hopeless for fleas, 27 Feb. 2012
If I could, I'd be giving this zero stars! Our cats managed to infest our house with fleas during a lapse in their regular flea treatment, and whilst we managed to rid them from every (carpeted) room in the house with Indorex spray, the same could not be said for our bare floorboards in the bedroom. The fleas seemed to be underneath the floorboards so we thought we'd try flea bombs in the hope that the smoke would reach them better than the spray could. In the two weeks after the first bombing we caught 30 fleas in a trap. We set off another two bombs in there yesterday, and already the trap has caught another few. It's obvious the bombs have done nothing, not even on a short-term basis, so we are returning to spraying the room constantly and looking into getting professionals in. Don't waste your money on this!

1.0 out of 5 stars these simply dont work., 2 Aug. 2012
Lets start with the fact that these don't seem to kill fleas ... you would imagine that the smoke would kill them with poison pretty much straight away.

But they don't.. I do not have a huge infestation just a dusson or so fleas off my little cat coz of the hot weather ! there's still a few little ones jumping about after i let 2 of these off in my front room this morning ! :/ Also i was shocked at the size for the price ! there smaller than a bottle of aspirin ! and smoke for about 15 seconds lol ! what a jip! I would not care if the fleas where gone but i saw one on my foot when i could still smell the fummer smoke about 2 hours later :S ... so these pretty much dont work ! dont waist your money !

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›