Format: DVD|Change

on 8 September 2009
I've been waiting for over three weeks for 2entertain to replace the faulty DVD. Clearly they're in no hurry to rectify their mistake, and are happy to treat loyal customers in this way.

I'm appalled that they chose to deliberately release a faulty DVD, but I'm even more shocked at their subsequent indifference to those customers who have then had to return the disc at their own expense. BBC Worldwide need to ditch this shoddy outfit.
on 10 February 2009
THE INVISIBLE ENEMY.
My first serial with Leela and I thought I could of done better with
THE TAL0NS OF WENG-CHIANG but... It was marvelouss and (With the updated
graphics) was a enjoyable tale.

K-9 & COMPANY.
Sadly this just didn't do for me. I mean I tried to like it but failed as
I love K-9

I say WORTH A WATCH!!Doctor Who - The Talons Of Weng Chiang [1977] [1963]
on 13 April 2008
Many people tend to criticise this release. It is still a Doctor who release. Are we not Doctor Who fans who write these comments?? I can remember in the 80s we would be happy with just a new Doctor Who novel or toy.

In reality its a matter of perspective. We have become spoiled over the years with cutting edge special effects, CGI and whatnot. We are talking about a 1978 story, before Windows, mobile phones and fast cars that we take for granted.

These special effects look hideous today, granted. But surely, the imagination that went into this story counts for something. Its not easy writing Dalek Master Plan scripts every week. Also consider the budget for these episodes.

But K9 is a fun release for the series. I loved the character when I was a kid. Lets not be too eager to criticise and grow up too fast. Sure, ARK IN SPACE and TALONS are better storylines from a point of view. But INVISIBLE ENEMY is Doctor Who nevertheless . Keep up the great work Entertain
55 comments|9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 July 2008
Forget all the negative comments, this is a great set! If you have a dodgy disc 2Entertain will swap it anyway. The Invisible Enemy really is good, the story zips along very quickly. Good plot and excellent introduction to K9. Underrated classic!
on 7 May 2008
By which I mean: people reviewing a product that hasn't been released yet? I've gone for three stars because I have to enter a score in order to post this. But I haven't seen this DVD, and neither has anybody else who's 'reviewed' it.
66 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 June 2015
k 9 and c o a bit iffy
on 3 March 2012
Great price so treated myself. Speedy delivery in excellent condition. Can't wait to share it with my kids who are big Doctor Who fans just like me! [ASIN:B00153NOQS Doctor Who: K9 Tales Box Set (Invisible Enemy/K9 and Co) [DVD]
on 12 September 2015