4.0 out of 5 stars Works brilliantly, 20 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Daydream Buddha Sleep Mask with Cool Pack (Misc.)
I bought this so that the light from my partner's laptop wouldn't keep me up at night, and it does a wonderful job. It's very soft and comfortable, and the head straps are adjustable. The extra padding across the nose really helps block out the light. I haven't used the cool pack yet, but I get migraines fairly often so it may come in handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful sleep mask, very comfy, 11 July 2012
Ms. S. E. Willow (Preston, Lancaster, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Daydream Buddha Sleep Mask with Cool Pack (Misc.)
One of a series of Daydream Sleep Masks, all with different fabric designs, this one has a meditating Buddha over each eye - lovely, especially as I happen to be Buddhist. Very comfortable, very well-made with a luxury feel to it, can be used with or without the included gel pad (which can be kept in the fridge for coolness).

The adjustable elasticated straps keep the mask in place nicely. There are two small foam rolls which sit either side of the bridge of the nose, keeping the light out. These are different in design from the picture, slightly less neat but still do the job.

The only slight problem - hence 4 stars - is that wearing the mask to sleep in all night (as I do) is rather too warm and causes my face to sweat. Wearing the gel pad would counteract that, but it makes the mask a little too rigid and heavy to be comfortable all night (the gel pad would be better for a short nap/relax/de-stress or to counteract a headache.)

Having said that, this is more comfy and better-made than all the other masks I have tried - I am a serial mask-buyer, and they all cause my face to sweat to some degree, this one less than most.

Daydream Buddha Sleep Mask with Cool Pack