on 29 October 2014
What a great aftershave. Very good fragrance, slightly sweet but with woody overtones and the distinctive attraction of musk, which lasts. My wife loves it. Not overpowering but noticeable the whole day through. I have tried to find it cheaper but without any luck; at this price it is a steal! I will be ordering more. Fast delivery from this seller and perfectly packaged for protection. Highly recommended.
on 25 May 2015
I started using this in my 20s and whilst wearing it I had great success with dates and relationships. It has a lingering seductive sensual scent that has great pulling power. I was delighted to see it listed here for £4.99 and I snapped up 3 bottles to get free shipping. As a pensioner I am looking forward to re-living my long lost youth whilst enjoying my retirement!
on 2 November 2013
Jovan Musk oil for men aftershave knocks the socks off
any other aftershave available at the same price.
It is long lasting, fresh and superbly clean in its smell
and stays to mellow on the skin to a remarkable warm muskiness.
I used to wear it all the time when I was younger but then it became
impossible to get it on the high street.
I was suprised and pleased to see it available on Amazon again and when I bought and tried it
it did not disappoint my memory of it.
Give it a go if you are struggling to look for a great everyday smell and just watch yourself getting noticed !
on 27 November 2011
Amazing aftershave but not available in the shops anymore, such a pity. Pleased to have found it available online and its such good value. Most modern aftershaves have too strong a fragrance, are named after celebrities and bought because of their name rather than their quality. Jovan is a subtle musky fragrance and very addictive. Makes my husband irresistible again and makes cuddling a real pleasure.
on 3 December 2012
This is the only aftershave my husband will wear and I have brought him numerous over the years, our 25th Wedding Anniversary is soon! My 21 year old son, decided he liked it to and has started to wear it when he is back from Uni, haven't really got the heart to tell him that the aftershave was the reason he was conceived in the first place!!
on 16 October 2014
Jovan Musk has been around for as long as I can remember and it still smells the same now as it did 35 years ago! It has a very pleasant and subtle musky fragrance, which lasts for most of the day. It's a great product at a reasonable price!
on 11 July 2015
I bought the Sex Appeal version of this for a joke, but saw this and thought for £5 I'd take a punt and get the pair. Glad I did, this is a really nice fresh smell, while still managing to stay quite warm, and go on, let's say it, sexy. I remember these fragrances being the classic christmas gifts when I was a kid, and it's nice to see they've managed to keep going all these years. I can't vouch for the authenticity obviously, it would be another ten years after these stopped appearing in late December before I even managed a wispy moustache, never mind getting a full-on shave going. But, even so, very glad I gave the Jovan offerings a go.

This and its Sex Appeal kissing cousin will be making guest appearances on the shaving shelf for a while to come. Retro shaving never felt so good. Or affordable. Blue Stratos, Denim, Tabac, they're all still going strong. Get in and take a trip down memory lane!
on 7 December 2015
I really enjoy the smell of this, I've had several people ask what I'm wearing. Unfortunately it does tend to fade off fairly quickly, but most aftershaves suffer the same thing these days and it's hard to get one that lasts all day. For the price I can't complain.
on 16 December 2013
I would recommend this for men aged 50 plus but younger men might like this as it is a bit more stronger that some. Guess what - I ordered one and a distant friend had also chosen it for me as part of a Christmas present - what a coincidence. I'm now double pleased.
This is one of the old original Aftershaves, so I thought it would be nice to get some for my husband, However, I am very disappointed that the scent of this Jovan Musk is not the same as it used to be - it seems to be a bit acidic and a bit sharp. It does not have much 'staying power' either. I would not buy it again.