5.0 out of 5 stars SilentNight Pillow
Published on 9 April 2009 by Dennis J. Pinchin

2.0 out of 5 stars Flat Pillows
These Pillows are very disappointing.

They are a low profile pillow, however after about a months usage they have flatten to almost nothing where my head rests on the pillow and remain resolutely flat not regaining their shape as memory foam should.

I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Published on 10 July 2011 by ATM

5.0 out of 5 stars SilentNight Pillow, 9 April 2009
Dennis J. Pinchin "DJP" (Worcestershire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow
I think the previous reviewer should look at illustration before buying,it shows a cream cover. I found the pillow gave me the first decent nights sleep that I've had for many a long time no waking up and having to fluff up the pillows after visting the bathroom absolute bliss if this carries on this way I shall be a happy chappie indeed, also no stiff neck and painfull shoulders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lush, 5 Jan 2011
This review is from: SilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow
I got this for my other half as a birthday present and he loves it. It is very comfortable and really does give a good night's sleep. I trust the brand too and after sleeping on a memory foam pillow and mattress for a while now - we would never turn back! The pillow does smell for a little while but it soons fades - not an awful smell - just a but new and dusty. Still worth it though.

4.0 out of 5 stars I have forgotten?, 20 Jan 2010
This review is from: SilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow
I have forgotten what a bad nights sleep is since purchasing this pillow, all though at first found it difficult to get use to, as it was like sleeping on a brick, once I got use to it, I sleep well zzzzzz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Dreams, 30 Oct 2011
This review is from: SilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow
This must be the best pillow on the market. My wife and I have never slept so well, I can highly recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Flat Pillows, 10 July 2011
ATM (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow
These Pillows are very disappointing.

I would not recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 22 Dec 2010
K19 (Milton Keynes) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow
Having read previous reviews regarding the smell of this pillow, I was a little weary of it. However, although there was a slight whiff on the first night (I never had to air it), I didn't notice anything on the 2nd. I haven't slept so well in a long time! I didn't find it hard as a previous reviewer has said, in fact I found it quite soft but supportive. An excellent product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flat Pillow with "memory problems", 1 April 2011
Not good.
Pillow is flat and the 'memory' foam isn't up to standard.

I have also got a Tempur Memory Foam Pillow (which was twice the price) but worth every penny whereas this one was a waste of money, being unusable.

This Pillow has a Silentnight label (and box) so I must believe it *is* a Silentnight product I guess; but this leaves me disappointed in a company whose 'name' I thought I could trust.

Don't waste your money on this - either buy a super cheap one without a big company name like Silentnight attached to it and see how you like it OR spend much more and get a proper Tempur one which is excellent quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smelly and impossible to use? So NOT DeLuxe, 24 Jan 2011
This review is from: SilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow
When this pillow arrived (late) I thought it smelled really bad, musty and mouldy. I thought it had been left in a damp warehouse or van for some time as this was during the snow. Contacting Textiles Direct who supplied it, I was told they always smelled bad and to use Febreze. I contacted Silentnight as it wasn't cheap and I wondered why they didn't let buyers know that their pillow would smell mouldy. They replied that the pillows do smell - of foam, not mould, and their advice was to contact Textiles Direct and explain that the pillow had a bad smell. Here we go round again! Would give them aSilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow minus score if I could.

5.0 out of 5 stars memory foam pillow, 25 Feb 2009
Di Young - See all my reviews
This review is from: SilentNight Impress Deluxe Memory Foam Pillow
Excellent quality - I initialy gave a bad review for this pillow I had mistakenly thought I was revewing a matress I bought at the same time.

These pillows will not suit everyone, as they are low profile.

You either love 'em or hate 'em