5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable and absorbant
The Tommee Tippee Breast Pads are the best pads I have found. They are larger than any other make I have come across. The material used is very comfortable and the pads are shaped for extra comfort. The pad is ultra absorbant and can hold a large amount of liquid and still do not leak. Each pair is indiviually wrapped for added hygeine. The pads are more expensive than...
Published on 26 Feb 2011 by Sophie27

2.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
They don't do what they say they do: they don't stay on its place, they crumple and they become soaked and leak. The plus side is that they are wrapped. If you only need one, they are wrapped by pair...
They didn't get one star as that goes to the Boots ones, whih are really bad.
The best (I have tried them all: Chicco, Avent,etc) are the ones from Lansinoh:...
Published on 5 Feb 2011 by Sandra

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars breast pads, 27 Feb 2014
This review is from: Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Disposable Breast Pads (50-pack) (Baby Product)
pads are good absorbant but the problem is that they have glue on one side and doesnt stick very long.. but if the glue strip is up and down that will make it more sticbale ..

5.0 out of 5 stars best on market, 10 Feb 2014
these were the best breast pads I found -- they were very absorbent and didn't cause any leaks - they are large enough and designed well as to not be visible - they also come wrapped in little packs of two which is good for keeping in the nappy bag.

personally I didn't bother with sticking them and they always held in place and never had any problems with them

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort for a good price, 11 Jan 2014
Comfortable breast pads and I got a very good deal on them. They do the job. Great value for the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep you dry, 10 Jan 2014
I find these breast pads keep you dry and that they have good absorbency and are discrete under your bra.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good item, 4 Jan 2014
Science Guru (East Sussex, UK) - See all my reviews
Good protection from leaks.

The sticky strip is very small and not very sticky so it does move around. Bought a cheap version from Boots after this and it worked better.

I did like that there is an indentation for the nipple.

3.0 out of 5 stars it ok, 1 Jan 2014
if you have used it before and you are happy with the product than its actually cheaper than supermarket price but if you are using for the first time than buy something better.

1.0 out of 5 stars No good for heavy milk flow, 26 Dec 2013
I decided to give these a try after reading the reviews & ended up very disappointed. I have quite a heavy milk flow & these pads didn't even protect me for a morning, whereas one set of the Lansinoh pads keep me dry all day then I just change them before bed and they then keep me dry all night. I wouldn't recommend the Tommee Tippee pads if you have anything other than an extremely light milk flow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good!, 18 Sep 2013
Would recommend these to anyone! Very absorbant and large pads! I haven't found these elsewhere so I must order from here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very confortable comparing with other branches., 18 Sep 2013
Very confortable comparing with other branches that I've already tried. I've been using it for 4 months. I recommend it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, 28 Aug 2013
I generally give supermrket own brands a chance, i find that the own brands tend to be fine - with breast pads this is not the case. Initially i thought it was just me and there was no helping waking up in the middle of the night with a soaking bra lying in a big wet patch on the bed. I would stack up the own brand breast pads so that i had (at my most desperate point) 4 pads in each side of my bra, tucked into each other like some kind of apple tart. After this madness i decided there must be a better way, so i started trying out different brands.

I have tried LOADS of different pads and these are not the best. The best ones start out thin but when they're full of milk they are very bulky, these remain thin, so are not for me. They dont last me through the night, infact, this morning i put on a fresh TT pad and fed my baby on the other side. at the end of the feed i looked down and my tshirt & bra was soaked.

If you are the type of person who only has a small amount of milk leaking then you could probably use these as they do work out cheaper than some of the better brands.

These are wrapper a pairs, but i prefer individual wrapping as i tend to change on different schedules, they also only have 1 sticky patch and other brands have two. I would say that if you are a particularly milky person like me you should use Lanisoh pads or Avent night pads (the day ones arent as good, again 1 sticky patch and also smaller circumference).

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›