5.0 out of 5 stars Peace & quiet for 2 whole hours!
My daughter is a BIG fan of Fifi and the Flowertots & she absolutely adores this dvd. If I have some jobs to finish around the house before I can physically sit & spend time with her, this dvd works like magic & gives me upto 2 hours to finish my jobs :-D
Published on 23 Jan 2009 by Shop Sense

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Xmas pressie
Got this as a xmas pressie for my little girl so not been watched yet
Published on 29 Nov 2009 by Ms. S. E. Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace & quiet for 2 whole hours!, 23 Jan 2009
This review is from: Fifi & the Flowertots - 2 Hour Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Somethin to keep my angel quiet, 18 Mar 2009
Ms. R. J. Lowe (Dudley, Black Country) - See all my reviews
I bought this dvd in the hopes that it would give me chance to get on with other things while the little en is watching it

She loves to watch fifi when it comes on the tele. Its a great thing to have on when shes having her dinner as she is easily distracted and wont eat her food all of the time. The problem was that fifi wasnt always on when it was meal time. So when saw this product was available on dvd I jumped at the chance to buy it.

Its great she now eats all of her meals and also is content to sit in her bouncer and wach it while her dad is listening to the football.Great product lots of variations in the storys. The bright colours are great for her as she is still young and is learning and picking up on words. Also it is a great way to get them to learn words and associate them with picture. Her first word was bumble. She now loves sittingin he greenhouse wit my mom when she is gardening because she loves the idea of growing things.

Great dvd to get kids interested in gardening.

4.0 out of 5 stars fifi, 9 Jun 2009
my 3 year old really likes fifi so this was a great buy, its a great dvd with lots of episodes which my daughter likes, excellent value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good content, 24 Mar 2014
We love Fifi in our house as each episode is fun and has a good clean moral message. Not too complicated but plenty of content.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy, 16 Mar 2014
It Came quickly, my 4 year old daughter sings along to the songs, and enjoys the stories. She loves the characters and so this has turned out to be great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intresting DvD, 2 Nov 2013
This dvd is great it is fun to watch and it keeps you interested for a long time. It is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd, 1 Nov 2013
My daughter loved this when she opened it, great buy, great price, highly recommend, Thank you :-) keeps children entertained.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my Grandaughter, 13 Sep 2013
She is a fan of fifi so I'm sure she is very happy. If it makes her happy then we are all happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fife 2 hour bumper collection., 23 May 2013
Some lovely stories in this collection. Fife dvds are always of an excellent quality, with cute characters and excellent art work.

5.0 out of 5 stars fifi & the flower tots, 30 April 2013
it was very entertaining both youngsters enjoyed it, it kept them quite, very good value for money, I would recommend it.

Fifi & the Flowertots - 2 Hour Bumper Collection [DVD]
Fifi & the Flowertots - 2 Hour Bumper Collection [DVD] by Fifi and the Flowertots (DVD - 2008)
6.73