5.0 out of 5 stars Peace & quiet for 2 whole hours!
My daughter is a BIG fan of Fifi and the Flowertots & she absolutely adores this dvd. If I have some jobs to finish around the house before I can physically sit & spend time with her, this dvd works like magic & gives me upto 2 hours to finish my jobs :-D
Published on 23 Jan. 2009 by Shop Sense

3.0 out of 5 stars Purchased for Xmas pressie
Got this as a xmas pressie for my little girl so not been watched yet
Published on 29 Nov. 2009 by Ms. S. E. Ward

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Peace & quiet for 2 whole hours!, 23 Jan. 2009
This review is from: Fifi & the Flowertots - 2 Hour Bumper Collection [DVD] (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Somethin to keep my angel quiet, 18 Mar. 2009
Ms. R. J. Lowe (Dudley, Black Country) - See all my reviews
I bought this dvd in the hopes that it would give me chance to get on with other things while the little en is watching it

She loves to watch fifi when it comes on the tele. Its a great thing to have on when shes having her dinner as she is easily distracted and wont eat her food all of the time. The problem was that fifi wasnt always on when it was meal time. So when saw this product was available on dvd I jumped at the chance to buy it.

Its great she now eats all of her meals and also is content to sit in her bouncer and wach it while her dad is listening to the football.Great product lots of variations in the storys. The bright colours are great for her as she is still young and is learning and picking up on words. Also it is a great way to get them to learn words and associate them with picture. Her first word was bumble. She now loves sittingin he greenhouse wit my mom when she is gardening because she loves the idea of growing things.

Great dvd to get kids interested in gardening.

4.0 out of 5 stars fifi, 9 Jun. 2009
my 3 year old really likes fifi so this was a great buy, its a great dvd with lots of episodes which my daughter likes, excellent value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for grandchild, 25 Sept. 2011
I purchased this DVD for my five year old granddaughter when she came to visit - it looked like the sort of thing she would like and it was - she loved it!!!
I didn't know anything about Fifi so I read some of the other reviews which influenced my purchase - so pleased it was a success.

5.0 out of 5 stars heaven for fans of Fifi & the Flowertots, 24 April 2015
M Cunningham (Newcastle upon Tyne) - See all my reviews
Personally I find this just about the most irritating programme that has ever been conceived.

Unfortunately my daughter loves it.

Its 2 hours of sheer hell for me, 2 hours of total pleasure for her.

Buy at your peril.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fifi Bumper Collection, 12 July 2009
ECR (Manchester UK) - See all my reviews
Great value for money with 2 hours of episodes. Purchased to take on holiday for rainy days and quiet times and was well worth it. My daughter loves Fifi and enjoyed this DVD.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent buy, 16 Mar. 2014
It Came quickly, my 4 year old daughter sings along to the songs, and enjoys the stories. She loves the characters and so this has turned out to be great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars fifi flower tots dvd bumper collection, 19 Jan. 2011
I. A. Najib (westyorkshire england) - See all my reviews
my twin grandsons love it .it bright and the kids like that and it hols there minds for quit a long time they sit and watch it from start to finish

4.0 out of 5 stars Fife 2 hour bumper collection., 23 May 2013
Some lovely stories in this collection. Fife dvds are always of an excellent quality, with cute characters and excellent art work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now we can take her with us., 3 Jan. 2010
M. L. Challener-morgan (Forest of Dean) - See all my reviews
This was a present for our daughter as Fifi is rarely on the TV, now we can watch her when we like, and for as long as we like!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Fifi & the Flowertots - 2 Hour Bumper Collection [DVD]
Fifi & the Flowertots - 2 Hour Bumper Collection [DVD] by Fifi and the Flowertots (DVD - 2008)