on 13 March 2009
My 1½ year old daughter didn't watch tv until she got this video. We now have a couple of other teletubby dvds but this is her favourite particularly because of the "Boom boom dance" that starts with a little girl called "Noomsa" who dances with her pre-school class. My daughter LOVES it and we have to rewind so she can watch it over and over again.

Positive:
The usual colourful teletubbies show
A very good scene with Noomsa and her pre-school class

Negative:
Some of the nursery rhymes are slow - and she loses interest

So I guess if you have a little boy or girl that loves music, dancing and singing, this is a good dvd to get.
on 8 March 2009
I bought this for my 18 month old who is just getting into the Teletubbies and loves songs and music - she loves it! Especially the Boom Boom dance, a silly, fun dance involving wiggling and smacking your bum to a beating drum. My older daughter (now 11) used to love that dance too. Twinkle Twinkle is also featured.
I would have liked to see some more of the traditional nursery rhymes on this but my toddler is mesmerised by this dvd and constantly fetches it to put it on. I would recommend this for any small child who enjoys music and dancing.
on 8 February 2009
My Daughter loves this DVD she is 16 months.. lots of options to choose from, well worth money!!
on 27 April 2009
Bought this for my 1 yr old daughter as she had seen them on TV and kept saying ello, she loves them and dances and sings along to the nursery rhymes. I think they do actually help build up those first little words.
anyway.... time for tubby custard!
on 10 June 2010
This was a bargain. My daughter loves the teletubbies anyway, but she especially likes watching this dvd with a musical theme. She watches it time and time again and never gets bored!
on 3 September 2010
Great dvd for my 2 year old. Keeps her entertained for ages. It is nice, smart, funny and educational. Recommend it to anyone
on 15 April 2013
I am 28 years old. My sister and I watched the Teletubbies growing up. When they were replaced by the Tweenies we were GUTTED! Just GUTTED!!! A couple of months ago we started to sing Tubby Songs together and reenact Tubby Dances. That was IT! DVDs HAD TO be bought! I bought this one and now my little sister (21) and I can dance around the lounge to our favourite characters once again!!! :-D NEVER GROW UP!!!
on 3 January 2012
Introduction very similar to Teletbbies Dance DVD. Musical approach not what I expected, I was disappointed and this DVD was less popular with my grand daughter who loves all the nursery rhymes, knows most of the tunes and words and is eager to join in and at 21 months can distinguish clearly and vocally which DVD she prefers. This is not a favourite.
on 20 February 2013
i think the "Dance" DVD is slightly better than this one - but my daughter (2 yrs old) loves it - she loves the Boom Boom dance which is so funny to watch - 5 stars from me - quick Del etc etc.......
on 5 July 2015
I purchased this DVD for my granddaughter's 2nd birthday. My daughter gave it back to me and said they can't use it because you have to use a certain setting, Europe. I guess I'll give it away.