Style Name: Pen Wallet|Change

on 20 September 2013
I take these pens with me to life drawing and they are a lot of fun to work with rather than plain old charcoal or pencil. The colours are vibrant and they do not soak through the paper, which is lovely. You can also layer the colours - for example, red upon red to make it darker where necessary.

However, the tips do not last very long before they begin to feather which is rather frustrating. Faber Castell really need to do something about their 'Bold' pens, I have seen a lot of people comment on the same issue.
on 13 April 2013
They are exactly what they say they are. Fab pens. There is really great pigment in the ink so you don't need to layer over the colour
on 30 September 2013
love these things, little pieces of rainbow in a packet <3 I love the fact that their so accurate and can have many different shades of colour
on 16 November 2015
Nice colours, nibs don't say pointed for long and soften quickly
on 24 December 2013
these pens have good pigment and are great for my card making.an excellent product.the points are very good for finer work.
on 19 September 2015
I needed these pens for a course I was taking. I think that they will be very useful in the future.
on 20 December 2013
using these is so much fun than i thought, it would be are ace if they didn't run out too quickly.
on 12 May 2015
Fab colours shame I thought they were the 'big'brush markers, but still an excellent product
on 21 March 2014
they are alright , I did expect they to last much longer .Can drop the price a bit lower .
on 5 April 2015
Very pleased with this item . Very fast delivery!

See one answered question