Price:£27.85+ Free shipping

on 8 May 2014
Well made for the price but the three wheels can't be held in a straight direction. So if you want to do a steady straight rolling shot the wheels revolve as you move and it starts moving in unpredictable directions. I'm going to adapt it by screwing some plates in - which won't be straight forward. I wish I had paid more for one that holds the wheels straight.

Sure, the wheels lock so they don't move at all - but that sort of defeats the purpose.
We used it for a professional documentary on a Canon 5D, dolly wasn't essential but would have been good, we got some usable footage but quite a few takes with it running amok.
on 7 May 2012
Nearly a perfect deal. The onle little error, was that two packets got the same tracking number, so that I for a short time thouhgt that my packet was on its way to Findland.
The tripod dolly was perfect, and just as I could wish.
on 25 November 2012
I love this dolly, for the value its a great deal. Definitely only for indoor use or on completely smooth surfaces though. Konig Tripod Dolly
on 12 September 2013
works perfect so far. I have not seen a problem with this product and its been over a year. Its good
on 24 October 2012
We were looking for an easy way to use tracking shots and for the price this is not bad. It is obviously better suited for indoor shots on an even smooth surface. If you are looking for something to use outdoors and be professional you are going to have to fork out more cash.

For a video review go to YouTube and search for our channel: ymediaperth
on 14 January 2013
Amazing quality for the price. Good sized wheels with locks. Folds up and packs away into the supplied carry bag.
The tripod mounts are universal so the dolly would suit most tripods.
on 8 April 2014
this dollly moves with ease
its good value for money and would recommend it
I was going to buy more expensive one but decided to choose this one
I'm glad i did
on 23 November 2012
It's was quite what I was expecting..!very good value for money..!tha plastic parts are kind of a low quality but other than that it does its job perfect!
on 13 July 2015
Don't be fooled by the low price of this dolly, which appears to be identical to those sold at a higher price. It is well made and works fine with most tripods that have conventional feet. You can't use tripods with "claw" feet designed to clip onto a spreader. As with all rolling spider dollies, care must be taken to pre-align your wheels before executing each move, but once this is done the dolly runs smoothly on decent surfaces, including carpets.
on 17 July 2014
If you have a solid old tripod, this works great. be warned - any imperfection in the floor will be transmitted to the camera - but this folds easily, has a good bag and decent wheels that don't snag. if you have, or can make, a smooth floor there is no cheaper route to smooth panning shots.