on 6 July 2009
After researching many different mattresses for my son, this one was our first choice due to value for money and quality of material. It has proved a great choice, my son has slept perfectly on it and it is easy to keep clean and fresh. We would recommend this mattress.
on 18 March 2009
Received this item within 3day's, and was completely pleased with the quality,and fitting to my baby's cot. There is a waterproof cover, which unzips for cleaning. First rate,cannot praise the quality enough.
on 29 October 2009
I purchased this mattress for my daughter's toddler bed. It has an easy to remove cover for washing and my daughter sleeps very well on it. I would certainly recommend it.
on 29 April 2015
Very pleased with these. Had to replace old mattresses, so had a look at a few on Amazon, and decided on these as a) they had good reviews, and b) they were a very good price. I am not disappointed. Lovely comfortable, good quality, thick mattresses.
on 17 October 2013
Good quality for the price. Arrived quickly and fit the cot perfectly. Have now transferred the mattress over to his toddler bed and another perfect fit which saved us buying another luckily. Although it is slightly water proof it's not entirely but very easy to wipe over. Only problem I've had is when I tired to take off the cover to put it into the washing machine the zip broke. So I decided not to go ahead and take it off as was difficult and didn't fancy my chances of getting the cover back on so just buy a mattress protecter to go under the bed sheet.
on 29 September 2013
I ordered this mattress to go in my grandson's new cot bed. He is twelve months old, and spends most Friday night's with me, and we have great fun together. Little Harry loves his bed, and I am certain he is happy with this mattress. He sleeps soundly and wakes up with such a happy face, full of smiles in the morning. I thoroughly recommend this mattress for anyone looking to buy one for a cot. It was extremely good value, and is fully sprung underneath layers of padding, and below layers of padding. A great idea!!
on 22 April 2014
I bought this mattress for a toddler bed and I am very happy with it. It's excellent value and though it has a removable waterproof cover it's very soft and comfortable. I'd recommend this mattress.
on 18 August 2014
I was a little concerned about getting the right mattress for the cot bed I had just purchased for my grandsons to use when they visit but the reviews were very good so I went ahead and ordered this mattress.

I was really worried when I received this mattress and upon opening the package found that there was a distinct unpleasant odour. It was quite off putting but as it was the weekend I decided to leave the mattress in a room with the windows open to see if that would help clear the smell and contacted the seller regarding my concerns. I received a very prompt and courteous response from the seller advising that new foam did have a rather unusual odour at first and that airing the mattress should dissipate the odour. They confirmed that they supplied mattresses to the NHS etc and that the mattress did not contain any harmful chemicals despite the odour. As it was for my two grandsons to use when visiting my home I was particularly keen that it be right for them.

I have to say I was a little sceptical - but it worked. After three days left airing there is no smell unless you get right up to the mattress and then it is much less than when I received it. Having put the sheets on it I could no longer smell anything unusual.

I also spoke to one of my daughters whose son will sleep on the mattress and she confirmed she had come across the same issue with a mattress topper she had ordered for her own bed and the smell was the same initially but not noticeable after a few days.

It appears that this is an issue with new foam (the mattress is sprung but covered in a foam outer). I have since spoken to a few friends who have all confirmed the same.

The mattress is, other than that, a good fit, feels neither too soft nor too firm and I am hopeful my grandsons will have many a happy and restful sleep in their new cot bed with no issues. There is a removable cover which can be washed although I will be getting a mattress cover for it.

I will update this review when they have slept on the mattress for a few weeks but if they find it as good as the other reviews I will then increase the rating.
on 13 November 2009
good value product with no issues with services provided by supplier. Needs to be aired for couple of days before use as fire proof chemicals smell strongly at first.
on 22 May 2014
Arrived very quickly well packaged and the baby 'slept like a baby' on his new cot mattress
A real bargain I would say - Quality product