5.0 out of 5 stars playmat
i bought this for my baby of 6 months as she has started to roll from back to tummy - this is absolutely fantastic - there is loads of room for her and she can stay on it for ages just playing and turning from belly to back and i dont have to worry if she is ok as the material is very soft and perfect for this !!

she has come on in leaps and bonds now - cannot...
Published on 28 Aug. 2008 by Mrs. G. E. Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably Satisfied
Published on 18 May 2009 by T. George

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonably Satisfied, 18 May 2009
T. George (Cambs, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soft Play Zone ABC Puzzle Play Mat for floors with storage bag. (Toy)
Bought this play mat about 7 weeks ago and am reasonably satisfied. Chose this more expensive mat (£34.99 at the time!) hoping it would be thicker than the alternatives. Whilst the pack dimensions are shown in the Product Information, adding the thickness (approx 11mm) would be of benefit. My 11 mth old has already worked out how to pull the tiles apart - a thicker mat would be more of a challenge. Mat is beginning to show signs of wear - scuffs, nicks and teeth marks but I guess that's to be expected. On the plus side; warmer, softer and cleaner than carpet and spills can easily be cleared up.

5.0 out of 5 stars playmat, 28 Aug. 2008

she has come on in leaps and bonds now - cannot praise this mat enough

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Play Mats for age starting from 6 months onwards, 28 Oct. 2008
D. Elumalai "Deepa" (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
after lot of search i bought this play mat for my 6 months old baby girl with so much doubt that it would be of any use. I am very pleased with the mat. She started to learn how to crawl very safely on this very mat and now started to hold things and stand too. She has fallen on many a times but has not hurt her self unlike floor. The mat completely cuts of the cold from the floor and is always at the right temparature to leave the baby to play. The baby is very attracted by the colour of the play mat. Usually very happy when ever she wakes up and see the mat and all her toys in it. I would recommend this to any mum in search of a good (worth for money) play mat. It covers a wide area so there is enough room for the toys and still area to crawl and move around. It is easy to keep it clean, just wipe it with antiseptic cleaner. It is so easy to assmeble/ de-assemble and pack it when not in use ! Very good for out door too !. Very durable. I would rate this product as Excellent and it comes with a very reasonable price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to set up a play area for a little one, 31 Oct. 2012
We have wood floors throughout our house, and our 5 month old baby loves to sit up by himself. Since we could no longer do this on our sofas, for fear of him rolling over, we needed to find a comfortable floor mat solution that allowed him to fall without hurting himself on our wooden floors. This play mat is great. Its a good size (so he can have play dates on it with a few other babies) and sufficiently thick yet squishy (so that if our baby falls he doesn't hurt himself). Although he quickly learned to remove the numbers and letters from the mat, we removed the smaller filler pieces (i.e. rounded holes in the "9", "B", etc) to avoid any possible choking. He now not only plays ON the mat, but also WITH the mat, and can do this for hours at a time. The mat is very easy to assemble, but it can be a bit tedious to clean (as you have to disassemble to do so).

5.0 out of 5 stars ABC/123 Coloured Play Mat/Playmat, 2 Sept. 2008
Mrs. Giovanna France "wooowooo" (sheffield,england) - See all my reviews
ABC / 123 Coloured Play Mat / Playmat

This mat is absolutely amazing!
It is very easy to clean and as it is sponged, perfect for my little man to practise crawling, cruising and now walking as tumbles wont hurt!

Colours brilliant and vibrant and this has defo been one of the best buys for our little man!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 11 Aug. 2009
Just received this puzzle mat and am very pleased with my purchase. My 3 year old daughter loves playing with the letters and numbers, and we have made the squares into dice using the numbers, a house with walls (and windows with the letters pushed out), an entrance and a pathway. My 10 month old uses it for crawling and playing on inside and on our patio. I noticed that one reviewer said they found the surface quite rough. However, one side of each square is textured and one is smooth, so it can be set up with smooth side up to make the surface as soft as possible for crawling knees.

4.0 out of 5 stars Could be a bit 'Fiddly', 20 Jan. 2009
Bought this for a 1 year old. Loved the idea and the make of the product. My only concern is that the letters/numbers are 'removable', which could make for a lot of work having to constantly fit them back once little fingers learn how to remove them. On the other hand - it's a great educational toy. Very good for putting down on a cold floor - and for those learning to walk.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great play mat but the letters do fall out, 27 Feb. 2010
I used this for my daughter and it was great when she was learning to walk as I wanted something soft in case she fell. The only problem is that when you want to move it to clean underneath the letters do fall out. But apart from that I would definately recommend this to anyone who has a small child who is crawling and cruising.

4.0 out of 5 stars Life saver!, 31 Oct. 2012
This product has saved my life! Baby spends hours on it, and I am Comfortable as it has sufficient padding to protect her falls. My only comment would be that the letters/ numbers come off quite easily and sometimes I find baby chewing away at them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 4 Feb. 2009
A. Haig (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
I really love this and have recommended to many friends. We use it as we have a stone floor in the kitchen and this makes a soft and safe play area for our 12 month old crawler. Easy to assemble, arrived quickly, great purchase.