5.0 out of 5 stars A real life changing book., 12 Feb 2001
By A Customer
I got divorced 2 months ago. A couple of weeks ago I stumbled across this book, the title got me, Spiritual Divorce?? How can those two words go together? I took it to the coffee shop and read 50 pages right there. It immediately had an impact on my life. I have read many books that have been great but none have changed my life this way. I feel like Debbie Ford was writing to me, about my specific feelings and thoughts, like she could really see inside my head. The healing steps at the end of each chapter are amazing, and they actually do really help. Its not what I would call a "feel good" book, it doesnt say "Oh you poor thing, this should not have happend to you,this wasnt your fault" It does not paint you as the victim. It allows you to look at the choices and decisions you have made and how those have affected your life and how the choices and decisions you make now and in the future will also affect your life. We all have choices, what to do, how to act. This book empowers you to make them!I have never put a review of a book I have read on line before. This book has changed my life, I am still struggling with things but I am now working on them and winning this battle! If you have been divorced 2 months or 20 years you have to read this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful even without a divorce, 7 Oct 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Spiritual Divorce (Paperback)
I read the book this summer when I was at a loss as to what to do with my life. I do not even have a love relationship and yet, i found the book helped me tremendously. Because I did not need to divorce a partner but i did need to divorce the idea that nothing was going to work out in my life. That it was a total disaster and would never come back together again. I had to separate the facts (i am actually not doing all that bad despite the fact that changes are needed) from the feelings (very negative). The book helped me put my life back into perspective!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, 30 May 2013
This review is from: Spiritual Divorce (Kindle Edition)
I thought my world was ending before I read this book I was bitter and angry but I feel as though a great weight has been lifted by looking at things differently. Thank you I can honestly say you have saved me

5.0 out of 5 stars Great help, 30 Dec 2011
It was difficult to find a new copy of this book. It should be printed again. It's a great book to deal with divorce (or other difficult periods - cfr. dark night of the soul) or support people dealing with divorce. But I think it's for people who are already spiritually oriented. Two other books that could help in the same prices are: "The Vortex" by J&E Hicks and "Feeding Your Demons" by A. Tsultrim. Thanks Debbie !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant.., 7 April 2013
I love this book. I think you have to be in the right place emotionally & mentally to fully understand & appreciate the advice & lessons it teaches as some are hard to take if you are still 100% blaming the other person. But it makes you look at your situation from a different perspective & it makes you stop & think.... personally, I have found it brilliant...

Spiritual Divorce