5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I bought this for my 50mm and 18-55m lenses, since I do not always carry both, I don't have a big bag that will fit everything. The neoprene is very handy, and I can attach it to my small camera bag when I want to carry a spare lens. The medium size is a bit big for these lenses however, so I am buying the small size as well :)
Published on 18 Jun 2011 by blanquish

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but not extra small
O.K. but not particularly extra small especially with the padding which affords good protection. Those looking for a pouch for smaller four thirds lenses might be better looking elsewhere.
Published 8 months ago by MR P B GREEN

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 18 Jun 2011
This review is from: JJC Extra Small Neoprene Lens Pouch (8.5 x 12cm) - Suitable for Canon, Leica, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sigma, Sony, Tamron, Tokina etc lenses (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good lens pouches, 5 April 2011
I bought four ! And happy with the protection it gives each lens in my camera bag. Good value for money

3.0 out of 5 stars Small but not extra small, 28 Mar 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars A soft pouch, but extra-small?, 20 Jun 2012
Andy_atGC (London UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)
Bought for a lens not then received for a system compact, this is of a size that should accommodate the kit lenses for most DSLRs, and probably some midi-zooms too. There is no stiffening for the base, which remains quite soft and flexible.

Standing about 5-inches tall when empty, using the draw-strings to fully close the pouch reduces the height by about a third. As the diameter is around 3 1/2-inches externally, if used with a more compact lens - for example the 12-50mm Olympus for the Pens/EM-5 which happens to be quite slim around the barrel - you may want to pad out the pouch for a tighter fit. It comes with a length of foam within that may help although it is probably intended to be discarded.

As it is, the thick, spongy walls should protect any lens that it encloses from abrasion against another and also prevent it bouncing around in a large gadget bag, which is part of the reason I chose it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 15 Feb 2014
I use a rucksack style camera case and like to give my spare lenses some extra protection. These cases aren't spectacular but they do the job perfectly well. Can't see the point in paying more money for anything else. Available in various sizes I ended up buying 3 so all my lenses are kept clean and well protected. Very good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right for mft 40-150, 13 Jan 2014
Tim Jeal (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
A bit wider than it could be but that just means more padding, perfect fit for 40-150 (whats the point in compact gear then uing large bags for it !

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 20 Sep 2013
A very good price for a lens pouch. It is exactly the right size for my lens 55-200. It arrived very quickly

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish there was a smaller one, 25 Mar 2013
Marand (Warwickshire) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
I bought the smallest size available for my new Canon 35mm lens. Unfortunately it is a little big for that lens and I'll either need to find some extra padding or another pouch that fits better (it fits a Canon 18-55mm lens much better). The pouch is reasonably well padded although the base is softer than I would have liked it'll be fine if all you want to do is protect a lens in a larger kit bag. I am not sure how much effective protection it offers if you drop a lens (and I am not going to test this!). There isn't a belt clip but even if there had been I wouldn't risk it.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does its job, just, 11 Feb 2013
Peter FRANKLIN (UK) - See all my reviews
I brought this to protect a new wide angle lens that I had purchased. The lens fits in the bag and will save it from bumps and scratches but it could have done with being a bit more padded to provide more protection when or if dropped.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good case, good price., 20 Dec 2012
Does a great job of looking after either 14-45mm or 45-200mm Panasonic Lumix G lenses (both MFT obviously). Well made and with enough padding to protect from minor knocks and drops.