on 5 March 2010
I bought this a gift for my wife who is a devoted Maeve Binchey fan and she seems happy with the discs. My only comment about them is that the picture quality (on the disc i watched) is no-where near DVD quality I'd place it closer to a worn out video or one of low budget movie channels available free on sky.
on 30 January 2010
I was very disappointed in it as I have always liked her books. The colouring on 'The Lilac Bus' was dreadful. I felt it was a very cheap production and so mass produced. Pity! xx
on 5 February 2014
They were okay, these films, but I like Binchy's books way better. The characters and storytelling doesn't match my imagination at all, and they are a bit dull. Okay for the summerhouse evenings, but nothing more.
on 18 May 2015
Having read most of Maeve Binchy's work I found these videos rather poor in both quality & sound. I will not be purchasing any DVD in future that does not have Subtitles, these DVD's lacked clarity and to say the least were very dissappointing.
on 29 April 2013
I love these films she is my favourite writer and watch them time and time again I would certainly recommend
Them thank you
Elizabeth
on 13 January 2013
it was a gift to my daughter and she,s watched two of them and said they where very good so it looks like they where a good buy
on 2 September 2014
perfect for a duvet day - kept very close to the original words in the novels
on 12 September 2014
Very good value, excellent films.
on 23 May 2015
sound quality not too good
on 19 September 2014