4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of soft,squishy wildlife animals
These wildlife animals are very tactile! You just dont want to stop squishing them and squeezing them, they seem very durable, (my garandchild loves biting them and gnawing on them!) they are not too soft, they stand up alone easily-they have substance, yet they are soft enough to squish and squeeze. A great favourite to play with for very young, and older children alike.
Published on 17 Oct 2010 by Nanny-me-123

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great
They are soft touch, which is nice. But the colours are dull and the quality of the figures is also not great. A bit amateurish. The softness seems to encourage chewing too and I am not sure how safe they are for this.
Published 8 months ago by Nik

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set of soft,squishy wildlife animals, 17 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE them!, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
I ordered these for my son as a repacement for something similar that he lost...we LOVE these even more! They go everywhere with us and are consistently his favourite toys! I have now ordered 3 more sets to give as gifts and have had TONS of people ask me when we are out where we got them! I have not been able to find anything similar on the highstreet or in toy stores as these are soft but durable (outside, in the bathtub, in the car....) Buy them!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stocking Filler, 29 Oct 2010
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
Ideal stocking filler present. Educational and very soft. I have given to my 10 month old. Would buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect buy, 23 Jan 2012
S. Hill (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
I bought this for my 18 months old son who was teething and loves animals. Not only can he chew them well but he loves acting the sound they make now he is 22 months, he has not stop playing with them. The fact that he can squeeze them is great and if he throw them, they wont hurt like other plastic aniaml could. I highly recommend them, shame farm animal version is not available.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value toys, 5 July 2010
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
Bought this to add to a box of interesting things for my two-and-a-half year old when we went away on holiday. Great value and kept him busy for a while on both legs of the plane journey and whlst there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and soft, 7 Dec 2013
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
Excellent for little hands ( my 16months old twin grand children )I recommend these toys as they provide lots of fun for young children and are safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2010
Suzanne Doyle "Sue Boo" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
Great animals for my 14 month old son ... he can chew them, throw them and play with them .... already roaring like the lion and doing actions for the elephant so really good toys

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun for little guy, 21 April 2010
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
Arrived quickly, small guy eyes nearly popped out when he saw them. great colour and texture.
They are robust (they've been walked on a few times already and are surviving well).
Well worth the money for adults and child to play together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 July 2014
MY GRANDSON LOVED THESE

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft wildlife set, 13 Jun 2014
This review is from: Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set (Toy)
These are such a beautiful wildlife set. My grandson loves these so much and plays with them for hours.
So I purchased 2 mores sets!!!!

Soft Touch Baby Wildlife Set