4.0 out of 5 stars good fun
bought this for my granddaughter's 8th birthday party which was at our local woods. Her daddy wore it and the kids loved it. It must have been comfy as he drove home it and even wore it in bed,
Published 20 months ago by Joy

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not fantastic quality
Published 17 months ago by Benaberry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not fantastic quality, 22 Nov. 2013
This was bought for my sons school assembly. It arrived promptly and was well packed. It does look really cute on, however it wasnt how i expected it to be. The material is quite thin, this wasnt the end of the world as at least my son didnt get hot when wearing it. However the zip was very cheap and not well made and i was worried that my fairly heavy handed five year old might break it just doing it up! Thankfully it survived and he was a very cute "little bear" .

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I expected!, 7 Mar. 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my 3 yr old daughter to wear for a school function. When I received I was a bit disappointed as it was not what I expected. I ordered a 3-5 years which I received a 4-6 years. You would think there would be a little sizing adjustment of 3-4 cms which wouldn't be too bad but it looked huge. My oldest son is 5 years and it would look big by 5cms on him. I wasn't too keen on the material as it seemed less durable, thin with little threads of silk coming out to make it look like a bear and the costume seemed to just droop on you unless it is an exact fit for the person you bought it for. Quite disappointed, my daughter couldn't wear it because it would just become a safety hazard not to mention with the sizing she would drown in it. I will consider returning it unless I have a change of heart. As someone else mentioned there is a sizing issue with the costume. Overall, very disappointed with the quality, fitting and sizing of it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fun, 31 Aug. 2013
Joy (Solihull, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bear costume, 9 Jan. 2013
Very pleased with the costume - it was bought for Children in Need day - I dressed up as Pudsey Bear
Good quality - comfortable to wear
Many thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy peasy, 20 July 2013
Bought this for my husband as we were "Goldilocks and 3 bears"
He wore it all evening without complaint as it is light and comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars It's what's expected, 26 Mar. 2014
Unic size, It fits decently more or less ok until 6 feet 3/4 inches (192cm?)
It losses some of the fur due to use but so far funny costume and last long enough, so far 3 years and counting.
Not washable tough, or I don't think so.

4.0 out of 5 stars much loved!, 22 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Bear - Adult Fancy Dress Costume (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter(7)to wear at her school Christmas play - it was a great hit and is now also enjoyed by her brother (5).
Although it looks furry, it is made of silk like threads which is probably a good thing as it is not too hot to run around in. Not sure how much wear and tear it will take but bearing up well so far.Very good value.

3.0 out of 5 stars okay......, 25 April 2014
Not really fluffy and the strands of 'fur' come off really easily. Have to wear clothes under as its quite see through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun and cheap but definitely not built to last, 20 April 2014
This is a good option as a one off fancy dress consume and for the price I think its good value for money. However as you would expect for this price range, the material is not good quality, and it is not very well made. It'll probably come out of the dressing up box once or twice more before it goes in the bin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bear costume small, 2 April 2014
Very good price and excellent delivery would have got 5 but was almost too small for a 4 year old

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Smiffy'S Bear Costume With Hood (Medium)