5.0 out of 5 stars Best earplugs I have ever used
Published on 18 Oct 2009 by C. Vaughan

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful - I had to go to hospital!
Be very very careful when using these earplugs! They must only be used on the outside of the ear and should not be pushed into the ear at all.

Published on 10 May 2012 by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earplugs I have ever used, 18 Oct 2009
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
I live under a flight path and have tried pretty much every kind of earplug there is - foam, wax, silicone, lamella, you name it. I can honestly say these are the most effective and reliable I have ever used. I have found that most types are fiddly to put in, tend to fall out during the night, even if wedged in so hard they hurt, and are basically uncomfortable at the best of times. These however always stay put, and are comfortable to wear - yes you are aware of them in your ears, but much less so than most types - there isn't so much of a pressure feeling. I find with daily use a pair lasts about 4-6 weeks, they are still usable after this but they seem to get a bit less soft and with not quite such a good seal. Of course I'd rather sleep with no earplugs at all, but failing that these are the next best thing.
Very highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really are the world's best earplugs!, 8 Jan 2009
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
I suffer from swimmers ear & have tried every type of store bought ear plugs that you can buy, then i came across these, they claim to seal out water 100% of which im very sceptical as every earplug i have ever tried always lets in some water.
I've just tried these & they really do block out water completely, they are so soft & pliable yet they dont fall to pieces. Because of the beeswax they seem to actually repel water. The seal they make is so perfect. I reckon they would be great for musicians aswell because they reduce noise levels by loads but seem to still let sound in.
Definitely the best ear plugs i have ever tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best earplugs, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
These are worth the extra. They are incredibly effective at blocking sounds. Snoring especially!! and as I said especially snoring!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 'Peace at last', 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
Best product I've tried so far. Eliminates all traffic and 85% of the decibels my partner emits each night to a soft rumble.

My advice is: to mould and soften just one and halve it between both ears as they are quite large (you only insert them into ear opening and not the canal) you'll find they mould to a perfect fit and most importantly: they're extremely comfortable.

I've had mine for a couple of months now and use every night - still using just the one so, long lasting and cost effective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Nov 2011
J. Elkin "CM" - See all my reviews
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
I use these plugs at work in a busy office - they are ideal for talking on the phone with a headset for hours on end. I have also used them for sleeping in hotels etc. Unlike a lot of plugs these mould to the shape of your ear blocking out the sound - they are very comfortable if used correctly. They need to be warmed slightly in your hand and once soft gently push them into your ear. Because the material is a natural compound it does not matter if small bits fall off, as they will break down naturally in your ear. I re-use them a few times before throwing them away for the purposes of economy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 2 May 2011
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
Very good product. Have tried many over the years and this is right up there with the best. Very comfortable to wear too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Be careful - I had to go to hospital!, 10 May 2012
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)

I used these for the first time a few days ago. The next morning I was only able to get it out of one ear but found it impossible to get out of the other so was left partially deaf. After running out of ideas I ended up going to hospital but the nurse there couldn't do it either. So I was left partially deaf for 2 days until I could see an ear specialist, which I saw today. It took over an hour of painful work by this specialist to get it all out.

My advise is please be aware that these should only be used on the outside of the ear and not pushed into the ear at all. I do not think the instructions for these earplugs make it clear enough.

If you do use these and they get stuck in your ear, be careful not to push it further in and once it is in the canal get a doctor to sort it as you can cause some damage. I've since seen similar earplus have really clear instructions explaining this - I wish I'd bought them instead so didn't have to go through all this hassle and pain.

Be very careful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - everyone should have a pair!!, 21 Oct 2008
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
After years of struggling to sleep and making do with the foam variety of plugs, these reusable wax plugs were a fantastic find!

The level of noise reduction is wonderful. At the time I bought my first pairBees wax ear plugs, I was living on a flight path and these plugs gave me a decent nights sleep for the first time in ages.

True, they take a bit of manipulation to get in the ear canal, but once in they stay there (unlike the foam) - and I'm told I move about an awful lot when I sleep!

I've never encountered the problems of the previous reviewer and I'm on my fourth pair...I use them every night and I find they last about 6 weeks or so. They are highly recommended for anyone looking for a noise-free night...

5.0 out of 5 stars Best night sleep since I can remember., 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
There's a lot of negative reviews because people are shoving them down their ear canal. If they bothered to read the instructions it says to cover your ear canal. Make sure you warm them up by simply rolling them one at a time in your hand until they are soft and can be moulded to your ear. This takes about 10/15 seconds per ear. Enjoy.

5.0 out of 5 stars the best, 24 Sep 2013
This review is from: The world's finest natural earplugs (Misc.)
seriously good for blocking out a snoring partner and other strange night noises. I have tried other earplugs but these are the tops for me

The world's finest natural earplugs
5.99