5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
I ordered this as didn't want to spend a fortune on a door bell. It arrived quickly and well packaged. I'm really pleased with it. The chimes themselves are mostly horrible noisy things but found one that is not overly offensive and works efficiently.

Published on 15 Aug 2008 by vlb

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with bell button
Be aware! Rubber cover over wire free push button started to disintegrate 2 weeks after installation. Seller not interested (no reply to my enquiry). If you can replace it, rest of the set is fine.
Published on 22 Aug 2008 by P. Knichal

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 15 Aug 2008
This review is from: Eurosonic Plug in Cordless Door Chime (Pack of 2) (DIY & Tools)

For the money I think this is a brilliant product. Would definitely recommend it but don't buy if you want something that sounds really pretty - I just wanted somtehing I could hear if somebody came to the door and this does that job very well.

2.0 out of 5 stars Problem with bell button, 22 Aug 2008
P. Knichal - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame about the bell push!, 26 Oct 2009
J. Scott - See all my reviews
The rubber covering the actual door bell push button fell apart after a few months, unable to find spares anywhere. It's a shame as the rest of the unit is fine but useless without the bell push. I'm now having to buy a new complete wireless doorbell kit from a different manufacturer, forget this one you'll just be throwing your money away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bell push disintegrated, 7 Sep 2010
The chimes work ok but there is a problem with the rubber bell push which disintegrated very quickly even though it is situated in a rain proof environment. Because I had it longer than 3 months the supplier was not prepared to replace it. So beware!

2.0 out of 5 stars Bell Push is Rubbish, 28 Oct 2010
J. J. Greenhorn "captainrock" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
As said before the rubber button on the bell push has a short lifespan. Mine ended up dirty and then eventually disintegrated. Shame as the chime system worked really well. I got about 10 months out of the bell push all in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rings all the bells, 23 Feb 2010
Mr. R. Forbes (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
The wireless dkoor is really good. It's easy to install, can be used any room where there'e a socket and with two sounders it amplifies the ring. We now hear the door bell when we are in the garden which is a big improvement.

2.0 out of 5 stars you get what you pay for, 14 Aug 2009
This product has lots of different chimes. They all sound rather grating. Lots of rather annoying out-of-tune tunes (happy birthday etc) and one synthesised voice that sounds a bit like its saying 'welcome' (which doesn't really make sense when you think about it). Unlike a previous reviewer I did not find that the doorbell wireless signal reached to the garden (about 10 metres) - well, it worked about 1 in 3 times. Good value for money if you don't mind what the sound is like and you don't need the signal to travel far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and completely dependable, 9 Feb 2014
Atif Jung (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I have tried many wireless door chimes in the past from top name brands such as Siemens etc. But each time the connection between the door bell and chime would suddenly stop working which meant there was always a fear that I'd miss an important delivery or guests would be left waiting by the door. When trying to return items I'd get the shop assistant saying that the door chime won't work if the front door is too thick (what do they expect, front doors made of paper?) or if the weather was too hot or too cold. After my last purchase from a well known DIY store failed again for no rhyme or reason, I was on the verge of getting a door bell wired in when I came across these Eurosonic door chimes. As they were relatively inexpensive I thought I'd give them a go and I'm so glad I did. It's now been about a year since i bought these and all I can say is that they have never ever failed me. Whatever the weather, be it boiling hot or freezing cold I no longer worry about not hearing the door bell. I have one plugged in downstairs and the other upstairs but to be honest having either one plugged in alone is more than loud enough. I would recommend these without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP BUT FAR FROM NASTY ., 10 Dec 2008
My previous wire free bell had given up the ghost after 20 sum years , receivers on this were loaded with 4 batteries , changed twice a year .

This inexpensive mains powered item seemed a good idea , when I received , I placed one receiver up stairs one in living room ,worked brilliantly then tried one receiver in the garden attached to extension lead {just in case your not in the house but in the garden } also brilliant .

Purchase this you will not be disappointed , no tools are needed for fixing .

2.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE., 16 Dec 2009
John T. Hough (UK) - See all my reviews
BOUGHT THE TWIN BELL AS I NEEDED IT TO RING IN THE SHED. THE RANGE SUPPOSED TO BE 50 MTRS. IT DOESNT WORK AT 12 MTRS.