5.0 out of 5 stars Best booster for the money!
My daughter (age 21 mths) can easily position herself and fasten the belt but not undo it. Fits snuggly on our dining chairs and is easily portable without any fuss. Much better than the booster that we had for our son (which broke when he lent forward!).
Published on 27 Oct. 2009 by Sonia Aldridge

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money. Find something else.
Published 6 months ago by D Geneva

5.0 out of 5 stars Best booster for the money!, 27 Oct. 2009
Sonia Aldridge (Rugby, Warks) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money!!, 9 May 2009
Would recommend this to anyone with a wriggly toddler!! Very secure once in place and straps tightened. Why spend three times the amount when this does the job perfectly!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 3 Feb. 2009
Fantastic value for money! Would recommend to anybody! I'll be buying another when my youngest is old enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase, 7 Jun. 2009
C. Chidgey - See all my reviews
Easy to use and a good price, my daughter sits safe and secure at the right height at our dining table. Great purchase and good to travel with to as it fits easily on all chairs. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good booster seat, 12 Mar. 2010
L. E. Wheeler "lavena" (cambs) - See all my reviews
This is a good safe seat for your little one to sit on at the table with you. At the stage where there are too big for their high chair but not big enough to reach the dining room table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and Cheerful, 12 Oct. 2010
D. Yarnell "romblue" (Chelmsford, UK) - See all my reviews
If you're the type of Parent who sees their child as a fashion accessory you won't like this, if you have more of a thing for saving cash than worrying how your child looks then this is fab.

Cheap, massive factor at the moment. Have been using it for about 6 weeks now and teatime is a joy, well kind of. My daughter loves sitting at table with mum and dad, she cannot undo the buckle and enjoys sitting in it (so much so that it took a while to explain that it is only for eating time and not all the time, very unhappy about that but now ok with it)

If you're worried that it is cheap rubbish, fear not. Yes it is cheap and may not seem as robust as some others but it's for sitting in and it is perfectly suited for that job.

Being plastic it is easy to keep clean and so far we have found no secret nook or cranny which has stored bits of meals in the last 6 weeks.

Quick delivery as well and very happy with this purchase, my daughter is 2years old and fits easily into this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great booster seat, 21 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Pink) (Baby Product)
I was a little wary about buying this seat as my daughter is 2 years old and rather tall for her age but this is a wonderful fit, she has plenty of room and loves being up at the table properly like a big girl. The seat is roomy and secure and fits our chairs perfectly. The price was excellent too, about £5 less than the high street.

The only snag is the height, for tables with a ledged area underneath the table top the booster may not allow enough knee room meaning the child can't get close up to the table, defeating the object really! When my husband first attached this to the chair I thought there is no way it's going to get under once my daughter was on it, luckily due to the nature of our kitchen chairs (leather effect) they compressed giving clear knee space. I'm thrilled to bits with the product, the only reason I've not given 5 stars is that the height may cause a problem for some.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money. Find something else., 19 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Pink) (Baby Product)
Very disappointed by the product delivered. Different from the one on the picture with easy double buckle infront of where the child would sit. The one that arrived is with single buckle on the left and stitched on the right which makes the process to put and secure the child on the seat very awkward. You will need to hold the child with one hand and lift the right side of the belt so the right leg to go in without hurting the child then position the child in the seat. Whoever modified the product is an id**t. And a disclaimer would have helped with my decision making to purchase or not (after looking on slightly different booster seats and reading reviews). After the modified product arrived I did call the number provided and was told that it was changed due to health and safety. I do not believe it for a second... Do not waste your money. Find something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 19 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Pink) (Baby Product)
This is an excellent product for a very reasonable price, my little one loves it as she can now join us at the table.

Despite only having one strap going underneath the chair, I feel that provided this is done tightly then this makes the booster very secure; this is helped by the little rubber grippers which stick well onto the wooden kitchen chair we have attached it to. Although she can lean over quite far, the lap strap is plenty to stop her going dangerously far over and she has no way of undoing it herself.

I have bought one of these for our house as well as both sets of grandparents, so they are all getting plenty of use :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item and fantastic price!, 11 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Pink) (Baby Product)
My 16 month old girl was starting to get very bored in her high chair so we purchased her this seat so she can feel like a big girl and join us properly for dinner. Great item for the price and was delivered quickly.

Safety 1st Basic Booster Seat (Pink)