on 16 February 2014
very attractive bag and keeps bread lovely and fresh. I have not tried to wash it, but gave it 4 stars as I don't know how well it will wash. I always put the bread in a sealed bag and then inside the bread bag as I want to avoid getting crumbs inside it. I don't need a bread bin any more. Very nice product and the long bag will also hold rolls. It will hang neatly inside a cupboard.
on 9 October 2013
I have had one of these before and decided i needed another one.. They keep bread really fresh and would recommend.
on 22 May 2013
I bought this as an aniversary gift for my daughter, who wanted the bread bag, did not realise baguette bag came with it and was so pleased to have bothl. thank you
on 11 March 2015
Great items. Bought to use in our motorhome when we go to France later this year. Last time we were there we had problems keeping the baguettes fresh - just used to wrap them up in a tea towel - but this special bag is just GREAT! Also smaller bag will be useful when we buy smaller loaves or croissants! Will be used at home too.
on 12 April 2015
Very disappointed with this purchase. I bought it to store loaves made in my bread maker, but the main bag is far too small for that. Have used the French stick bag, doesn't keep it crisp, but does last a bit longer than in shop paper.
on 12 February 2015
Both bags a good size, & before first use both were hand washed.Bags had a plastic liner which hopefully will not have the bread sweating, I make own loaf so am hopefull these will ensure they last as long as I need them too.
on 7 April 2014
Love this bread and baguette bag. Keeps the baguette soft for a long time which earlier used to harden in a day. Storing the bag is also very easy. Definitely recommended. Off to buy another one as a gift for my Mum-in-law.
on 18 December 2014
I first used one of these bread bags in Cornwall they are just perfect for keeping the bread and your rolls for such a long time I am going to get antother set for my daughter after christmas
on 30 June 2014
I took these two bags to France a couple of weeks ago.Even the baguettes,stored in this bag,stayed fresh enough to be warmed up for breakfast next.That alone is worth the money.
on 17 April 2014
Love the bread storage bag. It keeps the bread lovely and fresh. We also save space on our worktop as we no longer need a bread bin. It deserves the 5 star rating.

See one answered question