on 31 December 2009
This is a gorgeous doll's house furniture set. My 4 year old daughter has not stopped playing with her doll's house and the furniture since she opened the packages. The detail and finish of the furniture is immaculate and the accessories such as the tea set, cake (divided into slices) and place mats are exquisite yet very playable. This will be a much loved toy and will be played with for a long time and remembered for even longer. The Le Toy Van Rosebud furniture and the doll's houses (Mayberry Manor) are fabulous and are well worth the money.
on 5 January 2010
Amazing- this dolls house furniture is really beautiful,i wish they had rooms like this when i was a little girl,however now i can play with my daughters!My daughter thinks it's fantastic as the items resemble some of mums grown up furniture,excellent gift.
on 15 October 2010
MY DD LOVES this range of dolls house furniture. It's real MADE the house it's own. the décor fits perfectly with the colour ways of the furniture and I would love a range like it my self!! She plays with it EVERYDAY without fail.
on 19 August 2011
The rosebud furniture sets are absolutely beautiful, so detailed and just what all little girls want. My only criticism is that the furniture is large so be careful when buying this for a doll's house as it may not all fit.
on 18 February 2013
I was so pleasantly surprised when this set arrived including the pink piano and bench (wasn't expecting that as the picture doesn't show it). The set is absolutely beautiful and I myself enjoyed playing with it with my children. I love the colors and the design and the furniture is a good size. The hinges on some drawers and cupboards seem a bit wobbly, but we'll see how they'll hold up. So to be on the safe size, keep it away from small children if they are "rough players." Overall, I'm thrilled and although its quite expensive, its worth it as the kids can play with it for a long time. They are having a ball!
on 14 December 2011
Very happy with item. Arrived very quickly and packaged well. More than I would usually want to pay but very pleased with quality. Would buy similar again. Worth the little extra.
on 22 August 2011
ordered the drawing room furniture for our 3year old grand daughter. Delivery time was very good, plenty of furniture which was really well made
on 18 November 2011
The quality is really good, I found myself playing with it also. This will be a christmas present for my girls to put in their dolls house.
on 15 December 2012
This was the nicest furniture I found on the internet and when it arrived in the post it was soo much better than it looked online.
on 17 December 2013
I would recommend this to my friends very pretty, a bit big but to fun to play with and I would order more if needed.