5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo wins!
This is a great toy for all Elmo's fans. My children love it! The toy is good quality also.Don't think twice if you consider buying it.
Published on 6 Jun. 2010 by Mrs. A. M. Lang

1.0 out of 5 stars Total garbage! Do not order this product!
Published on 2 May 2012 by R

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo wins!, 6 Jun. 2010
Mrs. A. M. Lang "Kancana" (Lanarkshire) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars melmo, 22 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
fast become a favourite in our house. Build quality seems really high, hopefully he'll last as 'melmo' is certainly loved. Really good duplication of the 'real' elmo (though perhaps his mouth could be a little more open).

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Elmo, 4 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
Bought Elmo for a friend and he loves it! The quality of Elmo is excellent and he looks like the real thing! Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elmo, 26 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
This is a brilliant version of elmo, my little girl loved getting him out the box to find him inside.
hasnt put him down, he comes in the car and sleeps with her during naps.
she also makes him dance during elmos song that i play from youtube.
well worth buying made my 2 year olds day would reccomend to friends with young childen

1.0 out of 5 stars Total garbage! Do not order this product!, 2 May 2012
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
I have just recieved "Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38cm". This item is not Gund, nor is it Sesame Street and it is not even 38 cm. This item seems as though it is homemade. The stuffing is completely uneven and is even coming through the seams in some parts. The seams on the head are totally irregular as are the length of Elmo's arms and legs. Elmo's mouth is made of cardboard. The nose is stained and some of the black on one of the eyes has been scratched off. This product came folded up in a brown envelope. There was not a box and absolutly nothing official was on it to even masquerade it as a quality product. I would not be happy with this item if I had won it at a fair!!!! This product is cheap, fake, and potentially dangerous to children.

5.0 out of 5 stars My niece won't sleep without it, 28 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
I bought this for my niece for last Christmas when she was about 12 months old, at first she was wasn't sure if she should be scared by it or not because one moment she seemed to be scared by it and the next she was hugging it. But now she's almost 21 months old and it's really grown on her. She loves watching Elmo videos on youtube or on the television and she takes the doll with her almost wherever she goes. When it's time to go to sleep she demands to have Elmo by her side and she hugs it until she falls asleep. "Elmo" was also one of the first words she spoke.

The toy is really soft and so far it's been really durable showing no signs of wear or tear despite it's high usage. If you are looking to buy an Elmo doll, this one is the one to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 24 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
nice feeling, good quality. little girl (age 2) liked this very much. Good size for children that age, not too small. Highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Father of th year, 28 April 2011
Yousef Hani Darwish "Yousef Qasem" (Leeds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
I've been traveling away from my one and a half year old daughter for too long. Iwas beginning to worry that I was missing out on my daughters childhood. With time I learned that my baby daughter has gone fond of Elmo and the Elmo song. So I got this toy cause I've read that it's very identical to the real thing. And every once in awhile my wife would call me on iphone face time and my daughter would have the time of her life watching her beloved Elmo side by side with her dad. You look at her eyes and u can tell how excited she is to learn that her father is friends with Elmo. Before she bearly used to bother coming to see me on FaceTime whenever me and her mom call. Now, she RUNS to the phone to salute her dad and have some time with Elmo.

This toy brought my daughter closer to ke than her mom. And today I'm finally flying over to them. Wonder how my daughter would do when she see's Elmo for real. ;)
If only it could play the Elmo song I would have given it full 5 stars for everything

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks very much like real Elmo, 5 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
My niece loved it (2 years old) and takes it out every time her parents play Elmo songs for her. It is very cute and soft and looks exactly like Elmo on Sesame Street. I must say that adults seem often even more impressed and love this toy as much as children :)

I hope eyes won't get damaged though, as they seem more fragile than the rest of the toy and my 2 years old niece is playing rough with her toy sometimes.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cuddly, 29 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm (Toy)
Great little elmo, Has soft fur and he's well made. More like 35cm I would say, not that it matters.

Gund Sesame Street Elmo Soft Toy 38 cm