5.0 out of 5 stars the best knob available
I overheard my wife say she could do with a new knob. Voila! this is perfect. A little expensive but if you need a replacement knob look no further.
Published on 19 Jan. 2012 by the lambanana

1.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly delighted, but ....
I've had a much loved Le Creuset casserole for about 20 years, and the lid handle finally broke. I got a replacement some months ago, which lasted about one month before it ricocheted across the oven leaving a sad little stump of a handle. The oven was only at 170 degrees, so I hope this one lasts a bit longer as there isn't really any alternative supplier.
Published on 28 Jun. 2010

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars the best knob available, 19 Jan. 2012
the lambanana "the lambanana" (liverpool) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Le Creuset Phenolic Knob for Casseroles - 24 cm to 34 cm (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 21 Jan. 2012
I am very pleased with the Le Creuset Phenolic Knob which I bought for my Le Creuset oval casserole lid. I bought it to replace the original knob which cracked after 30 years of daily use. It is of sturdy construction and was easy to fit. Here's (hopefully) to the next 30 years ...

5.0 out of 5 stars handle, 30 Nov. 2010
Rea Busch - See all my reviews
Fantastic idea to sell the knobs separately because the pots are virtually indistructible but the knobs break (I dropped my lid on the stone floor)from time to time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic knob!, 10 May 2012
My wife had been complaining about the old knob for some time, it was looking a bit gnarly around the edges and didn't do the job as well as it used to.
So I decided to get a new one. As they say "once you go black, you won't go back" and this one fits the slot perfectly. I don't think we'll have any problems when the going gets hot with this knob - thanks to its heat-resistant phenolic material!
One of the things that put me off was the price; but trust me, it definitely keeps the wife happy!
AAA+++ Definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars knob, 17 Feb. 2013
I was devastated when I dropped the lid of my beautiful casserole dish, from Le Creuset., it is my pride and joy and was bought for me by two of my sons.However, when one of my sons called and I showed him what I had done, he told me to go on line.I sent off for the knob and it must have been dispatched in the next post, it was easy to fit and my dish is as good as new. I thought the price was a bit steep, but in the grand scheme of things, it was worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement knob for saucepan, 17 Feb. 2011
made my saucepan look like new - after months of putting up with a broken one. Thank you for the really quick service

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Nov. 2009
How fantastic, my Le Creuset casserole is 25 years old and now as good as new with it's new phenolic knob. Great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Creuset Casserole Knob, 4 Aug. 2010
The know was easy to order and select the correct size, dish now as good as new, arrived very quickly

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifting the lid on casseroles, 30 May 2010
I cannot tell you how thrilled we are to have this new knob!

As knobs go it has to be the best simply because it has replaced the broken one and we can now, once again, lift the lid from our Le Creuset casserole.

Such excitement!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Creuset knob, 12 Jun. 2013
V. E. Cairns "Viv" (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this size for a smaller casserole dish - because it was cheaper - and it is fine, in fact better because you have an improved grip. Excellent purchase. I did what everyone else seems to have done - lid dropped on floor, lid bounced, knob didn't!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›