4.0 out of 5 stars Knob
It's a knob. It works very effectively as a knob. It does the same job as the one that I foolishly broke by accidentally throwing a Le Creuset pan lid onto a hard floor. If you do the same, buying this knob will rectify the situation. You will be poorer, but you will have a good quality functioning knob.
Published on 3 April 2011 by erewhon

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong knob
By using a longer screw and a 6mm spacer I can use this, but the knobs on sale appear to be for current Le Creuset items, not older ones like mine.
Published on 22 Jan. 2012 by John S

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Knob, 3 April 2011
This review is from: Le Creuset Phenolic Knob for Saucepans, Round Casseroles, 16 cm to 22 cm and Oval Casseroles 23 cm - 25 cm (Kitchen & Home)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job!, 12 July 2012
Andrew Mcadam - See all my reviews
I bought this knob after dropping the pan lid on the floor and breaking it.

Given the impending argument with my other half should I try to hide the damage and blame a stray animal entering the house. I decided to Google the item and found this on Amazon as a suitable replacement. Yes, you can buy a new pan for the price, but these are top quality pans ( I know this as my wife told me so!).

This new handle fitted perfectly, putting the older handles on the other pans to shame, they all look much paler now compared to their brand spanking new brother. It make the pan lid much easier to pick up without burning your fingers and screaming.

If I could write more to bestow the virtues of such a wonderful product I would, but I really must go, I have a toothbrush holder to review, and that review will be at least three pages long!

Bottom line: Buy this now! Unless you don't need one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong knob, 22 Jan. 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Pot Knob, 26 April 2010
The new knob made the old casserole as good as new
New lamps for old anyone

5.0 out of 5 stars What can one say about a knob?, 18 Mar. 2010
Richard Beales (Tain, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Matches perfectly with much older knobs, very reasonably priced (for Le Creuset)and arrived quickly, complete with bolt to attach. Metal type probably stronger but I think detracts from the classic style, so just don't drop your lids on to a tiled floor!

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally got a new top to my trusty old casserole, 12 Dec. 2013
I was not aware that these were available until recently. I had struggled for quite a while with a missing top from this much used and very good quality Le Creuset enamelled casserole. Because my casserole is old the fixing bolt did not fit and I had to go to a local independent hardware shop (luckily we have such things still existing in South Devon like Church's in Ashburton - an Aladdin's cave) and got a bolt twice as long for about 30p which means I can have a proper top to my lid again. Most satisfactory.

5.0 out of 5 stars Le Creuset replacement knob/handle, 6 Nov. 2012
Ordered this on Sunday and it arrived on Tuesday! The packaging from the manufacturer was so well sealed that Amazon only really had to put this particular item in a small jiffy bag or a smaller cardboard sleeve to make receiving it through our letter box easier! Really pleased with the service careful delivery and finished product. Lovely genuine item that will help ensure an expensive casserole dish will continue to serve for many more years! Thanks Amazon and the company. Will buy again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good as new, 15 Feb. 2013
Same as most people here have done, I dropped our casserole lid on the quarry tiled floor - something had to give and it was the knob, shattered in pieces. I ordered this and it arrived in 2 days. Was a little worried it would be the right knob, but it was exactly right for our 1998(?) vintage casserole. Came in Le Creuset branded bubble pack, with fixing screw. Easy to fit. Good as new. Expensive butterfingers though!

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a new knob for my Le Creuset saucepan!, 7 Sept. 2010
The knob was broken on the lid ages ago..... and I never got around to replacing it!!! It's great to have a new one in place - perfect... The only downside is, I feel it is a tad expensive...but it was worth paying to have it in place at last. It arrived very quickly.

Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased Customer, 7 Nov. 2012
Have just received and fitted the replacement Phenolic Knob for my 22 cm Le Creuset Casserole Dish. No problem, as it fits the lid perfectly and is reassuringly sturdy. Dish looks so much better now it no longer has the old broken one which had split when lid had been dropped. Received package well within the estimated delivery date in perfect order. Very pleased indeed!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›