5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant
Excellent headphones.Sound quality is superb and the choice of earbuds is something I haven't seen on many headphones. Overall this is a great pair of headphones at a brilliant price. Fantastic
Published on 25 Oct 2010 by Tom

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but.. only last 3 months max
On the plus side these headphones are great headphones at first. They block out all other sound and produce a really clear crisp sound that is perfect!
However... I have had two sets of these headphones and in both cases after two and a half months one headphone will stop working and then a few weeks later the other will go too...
So if your happy to buy 4 pairs...
Published on 27 May 2011 by RayKerr

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 25 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars All fine with my order, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
All fine with my order, as described, received quickly and happy with price, great, thanks!
"5 more words required" can do one

2.0 out of 5 stars Great Sound- Always terrible build, 18 April 2013
Neal Dowsett (Warington UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
The boys and girls at skull candy inc. must be idiots, it's the only possibly conclusion. They have produced a really good sounding, good looking, comfortable product (sonically the only in-ear headphones to meaningfully compete with the sennheiser CX range without paying silly money).Then they ruin them utterly by building in a fault whereby after a relatively short period of time one ear cuts out completely. EVERY TIME! My wife particularly likes the sound and fit, or we would have given up on them long ago (pair number five just gave up the ghost with the same problem). The makers must be aware of this issue- it comes up in review after review. Why not fix it? Maybe they are after the repeat business, but what they are really doing is driving customers away and ruining their reputation. I feel ripped off, and I know I'm not the only one. Spend 20 or 30 on sennhesier CX200sSennheiser CX 200 Street II - Comfortable Ear-canal Phones with Bass Driven Sound - Whiteor CX300sSennheiser CX300 II, Precision Black Ear canal phones, noise isolating with bass-driven sound instead. They sound better and will outlive these many times over. Such a shame- these could be great value,really.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
I love the sound quality of skullcandy earphones but I have had 3 pairs and they all break eventually. Not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Faulty after two weeks, 10 Sep 2011
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
These earphones are rubbish. I bought them for my daughter and after two weeks they developed a fault - loss of sound in the left ear piece. What a waste of money. I don't seem to be the first person who has had the same issue either. I will buy a different make next time!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but.. only last 3 months max, 27 May 2011
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
So if your happy to buy 4 pairs a year these headphones are great! I used them quite a lot but not excessively enough for the life span to be so short but maybe I was just unlucky!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sound quality for mp3, but not well built, 2 April 2011
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
I decided to buy some Skullcandy earphones after listening to my girlfriend's, and I was very impressed with the sound quality. Particularly good was the bass. These didn't disappoint.

However, these only lasted me about four months before the wire came loose, rendering them unusable. My friend also had some 85 over ear headphones from Skullcandy that lasted him less than a year before a similar problem, so I can only conclude that Skullcandy does not make very robust phones.

Having said that, I did use them quite a lot, and for the four months I did have them, I enjoyed listening to them immensely.

Anybody listening to mp3 players (ipod, Zen etc) will be more than satisfied by the sound output of these, and they are very comfortable to wear, providing that you wear the correct size buds (they should come with small, mediums and large).

Not bad for casual ipod listening, but make sure you have some back ups in case they break. And look after them. It may be worthwhile buying a small case to store them in when they aren't in use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, robust ear buds, 17 Mar 2011
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
I've had these ear buds for 4 months and use them daily to listen to the radio. I've had a number of sets of cheap ear buds (5-15 pounds) and none of them sound as good or have lasted as well as these. I often listen as I go to sleep so they get pulled around and squashed quite a bit, these Skullcandy ear buds have survived perfectly (so far). For what they cost they are proving to be an excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 12 Nov 2010
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
I ordered theese earphones because I knew they were very good quality,
i'd recently had a pair from HMV that I had to pay significantly more for,
I'd strongly reccomend a pair of theese earphones because they are cheap but absoloutly brilliant.
The shop that delivered th was quick and effective and if I ever need another pair I know exactly where to go to.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good sound and good value, 28 Oct 2010
This review is from: Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver (Electronics)
These came free with my new iPod Touch 4G, and are the best small earphones I've yet used. Much more comfortable for me than the standard Apple ones - that style tend to fall out of my ears and the bass performance is poor as a result of the poor fit (I have the same problem with the ones that came with my Sony Minidisc player). These little earbuds fit well and cut out a lot of ambient noise. The sound is full with a wide frequency range. A good match for the iPod, they also provide plenty of volume. It took me a week to find the left and right markings though - they're microscopically embossed on each cable grommet if you can't find them either! Several reviewers have commented on poor durability - I've not had them long enough to have a view on that yet.

Skullcandy Inkd SC-INKDSI Earbuds - Silver