on 21 February 2013
Bought this to replace the same product as its really good and wanted to give my ironing board a facelift! Really happy with the padding and it fits well
on 13 February 2013
Finally found one that fits, and it is good quality so makes the ironing easier.
Recommend this brand to anyone wishing to replace their cover.
on 18 February 2014
Not the best Ironing board cover i've ever bought, but certainly the most expensive. The pattern looks like it has a dirt mark on it, and often catches my wary eye. Clothes do not slip off this cover, while it still remains relativly new, I hope this continues. Fiiting was easy and it hasn't moved since, I consider that a good point. Overall. It's OK
on 27 January 2013
really nice to iron on. would buy again.Fits well on the ironing board .easy to put on and looks great.
on 1 September 2015
The cover was as described and, as such, met our expectations. Why not a higher star rating? Two reasons:
1. Some of the stiching around the edge was absent leaving a 4 inch loose hem (fixed it myself rather than go through the rigmarole of returning) and in another place had foot-long loose threads hanging down (easy enough to fix, but indicative of poor QA)
2. The cover came in a box approx 2.5 feet square and 4 inches deep - massive overkill for an item that needed no particular protection nor such a sized container - wasteful of resources and a requiring the postman to ring the bell to handover.
on 11 October 2014
Brabantia have obviously gone downhill, when I was fitting my new cover, the piping holding the string to tighten around the bottom of the board ripped away from the cover, cheap, horrid. Feel very let down by this so called 'premium' brand.
on 10 January 2015
Just as described. Fits our size D ironing board perfectly. Makes it look like new again. If I could make an improvement it would be that the foam went down over the edge, which it doesn't.
on 27 December 2013
New ironing board cover is of good quality and very thick. Not too keen on the bird design though! But it's only a cover for the ironing board so I can live with it!
on 14 October 2014
poor product. it split on assembly. stitching is very poor and during fitting it split. my wife had to stitch the splits before using . not worth the price .
on 8 June 2015
Only place I could find this size ironing board cover.a bit pricey in my opinion but the quality is very good so worth paying that bit extra