5.0 out of 5 stars Good throne
Recieved my throne yesterday a few days late but I can't complain to much as I was going to pay 100 pound for it in a shop in Glasgow. Overall comfort seems pretty good I was on it for a few hours last night at a jam and it's a great throne for the money. The grooves at the front are great if u use a double bass pedal.
Published on 27 July 2012 by Drummerguy

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better.
Bought this for my electronic kit set up in the attic. I have a roc n soc throne as well which is my benchmark so I think I was expecting this to be better than it actually is.
Published 20 months ago by Mark Edge

5.0 out of 5 stars Good throne, 27 July 2012
This review is from: Big Dog Drum Stool Throne Saddle Style double braced HF003 (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but could be better., 16 Dec 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars big dog saddle drum stool, 1 Jun 2010
Drum stool
received item, and very pleased with it, although I thought it pricey - my husband who is the one who uses it, is very pleased,