5.0 out of 5 stars Best one yet...
This nano has had some vast improvements from the first generation all those years back. The screen has enlarged, and is very good. The colours and clarity is exceptional for something this small. It is a lot thinner, less than 1cm, and has a nice curved shape. It has a new feature not before seen on the nano, let alone any ipod, and this is a shaking the ipod to change...
Published on 29 Nov. 2008 by Reviewer

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother!
I have had a fair few ipods and have loved them all and only gave each one up when i wanted the newest version or larger memory. I recently purchased a nano 4th gen and what a dissapointment!!!
The EQ is auwful!
The sound quality is dreadful!
And the wheel is un useable!
Published on 6 May 2009 by Louise Fletcher

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Apple iPod nano 8GB, 8 Jun. 2009
A. Cheyne (Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
This iPod nano is great, 8GB stores more than enough music / videos for me. Particularly impressive is the music video playback. I thought the screen would be so small that you could hardly see it, but it is very clear and you can see every detail.
I would recommend this, it is light and very, very slim. I've bought an armband for use when at the Gym. Good value for money - was the cheapest around at the time I bought it. Amazon despatch - faultless as usual.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for my brilliant mum!, 22 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
Well you know when it comes to xmas time and you want to buy a really nice gift for your mum, but she says ' dont buy me anything pleassee', so on a wing and a prayer and best part of a ton I thought get a colour I like cos if she doesnt use it I'll have it! Its the best present she says shes ever had............. Sleek stylish easy to use and when faulty Apple replaced it no worries.

Nice treat for yourself or someone you love x x

5.0 out of 5 stars Years since I bought it and, 4 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
is still going.... battery still lasts quite a bit and I use it every day on my way to work or back home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Entertainment, 4 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
I bought this item in 2009, and it's still working perfectly. It comes with 3 pre-installed games; Vortex, Khondlike & Maze, which are all really entertaining. The clarity of everything is very impressive, and it is very easy to controll.

All-in-all, this product is definitely worthwhile...

Have fun with your new product! xD

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother!, 6 May 2009
Louise Fletcher "tw1li6h+" (West Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
The EQ is auwful!
The sound quality is dreadful!
And the wheel is un useable!
If this is ur 1st ipod then you will probably love it as you wont have anything to compare it to but when you've used the nano 3rd gen and mini models then you'll realise just what a rushed and poor design this is.
Even the ipod shuffle has a better sound than this and its a 3rd of the cost!
The only way you can truly experience your music as it should sound is by using this with an ipod dock and external speakers.
The click wheel is so stiff and un responsive its a joke and you will skip many of the functions and press the wrong menu etc.
The only plus' for this model which i think should be kept and used in the future is the great size screen with easy to read menu and vibrant colors and brightness and the choice of colours of the players.
Other than those 2 positive mentions i would reccomend you wait for apple's next model or look into another type of compact mp3 altogether.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying a refurbished ipod was a great deal, 3 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
I was mildly skeptical about the condition that a refurbished ipod would arrive in, but it hadn't even been used. The box was a bit battered as it had been sold and then returned, but who cares about the box. It was a great deal and I love the fact that Amazon have such excellent options.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 11 Feb. 2009
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
I bought this on behalf of my daughter who had been saving up for one for a few months. It is a fantastic product as you would expect from Apple. Easy to use, we are a household of technophobes but picked it up in 5 minutes. Would recommend to everyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Service, 2 May 2009
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
I love my reconditioned pink Ipod Nano purchased from Electrotec. There was a problem with one of the speaker channels, they have exchanged the Ipod without a quible, customer service was very friendly and the service was very fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive product, 5 April 2009
Andrew Molloy (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
Beautifully designed product - daughter loves it.
Only complaint was Amazon's poor delivery performance - failed to get it here as promised (for her birthdsay) despite it being an in-stock item.

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD PRODUCT, 27 Aug. 2009
G. McGurk "Big G" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Apple iPod nano 8GB - Pink - 4th Generation (Electronics)
Bought this for my wife but as I already have one, I knew what I was buying. Great product that I use all the time travelling to & from work, in the gym etc. Certainly recommend it to anyone.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›