5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell shoes
I wear this shoe every day 7 days a week, its sooo comfortable for every day use, ensure you order one size up from your normal shoe size as these are manufactured on the small size. Treat them with Nikwax for extend longevity.
Published 3 months ago by Egglet

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small
Published 21 months ago by Ferg

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 20 Nov 2012
I have wide feet and have a pair of Merrell Moab ventilator shoes which are never off my feet. Unfortunately I didn't listen to the other reviews and bought the same size, thinking they couldn't be much different. I've had to send them back, but, I am going to go try on pairs locally and then re order. Although the boot is not as comfortable because of the gore-tex lining, it does look to be of similar quality. I just hope they last as long as my Moab shoes.
Got a larger replacement pair that are ok but still a bit narrow. They are not as comfy as the Moab Ventilator tho.

2.0 out of 5 stars REPLACEMENT PAIR FAR TOO TIGHT...., 3 Jun 2014
I bought a pair of size 11 initially and they were very comfortable.
Shortly after buying them they started to "creak" really badly.
Amazon were very helpful and exchanged them within 24 hours.
Unfortunately the exchanged pair were very tight on the toes, almost as if they were a size too small.
I have kept the boots as I did not want to cause a fuss but wish I had sent them back now...

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell shoes, 28 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product but take care on sizing, 7 May 2014
I have had two pair of Merrells before and they are light weight and wonderful for trekking.I have used mine on many treks in Nepal covering all terrains including snow and some ice. They are brilliant shoes and the gortex tops actually have worked in shallow steam crossings. However I made a mistake with this pair as I ordered the same size as before except took the standard width.The last pair were from America and were in XX width and thus bigger. So be very careful with this. These new shoes are fine for walking everyday but a little tight for a long trek

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small, 18 Mar 2014
Can't really comment if these Merrell boots are good or not as they were too small for me and I only wore them for a day. I sold them on and eventually bought a pair of Meindl boots which fit like a glove and are the best boots that I've ever worn.