5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Crocs
Bought these for my Dad for his birthday (he is 69) and they are just perfect for him as ailing a bit so getting shoes off an on in the airport for security purposes has been a major issue. Crocs were fine but these leather ones are much smarter and excellent value for money. He is delighted with them.
Published on 10 July 2009 by Mrs. Lucie Ashley-carter

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocks - slightly odd sizing
This is the second pair I have bought from Amazon. The latest ones are a different shape to the first ones, despite being exactly the same size (both Men's UK 8); they are a bit narrower and shorter.
It puts me off buying any more if I cannot rely on the sizing.
Published on 12 Oct 2010 by AyrshireXC90

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather Crocs, 10 July 2009
Mrs. Lucie Ashley-carter (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Shoes)

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch the sizes!!!, 25 Feb 2011
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Shoes)
From Amazon prompt service as usual however, be careful on the sizes. After looking at this item on other sites(found Amazon the cheapest) noticed on most there was a size convertion as US sizes smaller. on Amazon it clearly shows UK sizes but when I ordered my size (11) the received were too small so re-ordered 12's and fit fine so I suggest checking size chart and consider ordering a size larger in some instances. The choise is yours....

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 31 May 2010
Gavin Mcewen - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
I needed footwear I could step into as I went out the door into our garden, particularly if it was wet or muddy. Croc's Yukon Clog have proved themselves perfectly fitted for this. With the heel strap folded forward, you can step straight in and they remain securely on your feet. They are easily washed clean if they get muddy. As a bonus, they are feather light and the sole is cushioned. My only quibble is that, with bare feet and if my feet slide forward in the clog, my toenails can catch as I put my foot down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Garden Shoe, 28 Nov 2010
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
Never thought I would be seen dead in a pair of plastic shoes! but they are warm even when its freezing under-foot and the brown (god only knows what it is) makes them cooler than the standard Croc's - all in all a great shoe! ONE THING ALWAYS BUY THE NEXT SIZE UP.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Yukon crocs dont bite, 24 Jun 2010
Dr. J. Dover (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
I had previously been subject to considerable promotional activity by my partner who had extolled the virtue of crocs in terms of comfort for feet and more particularly leg joints .A friend who was a consultant surgeon wore them for theatre sessions . I had been impressed by one purchaser's recommendation on the basis of his father's reaction and since I was of advanced years, decided to try for myself. I found them to be comfortable and, more to the point, my partner commented that my posture changed from the moment I started wearing them and the backache I used to associate after prolonged periods of walking disappeared. I would recommend them unreservedly to anyone who has back or joint problems .

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocks - slightly odd sizing, 12 Oct 2010
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
It puts me off buying any more if I cannot rely on the sizing.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love crocs, 26 Jun 2012
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
To me I love crocs they look smart you can get them wet and they take a lot of wear and tear.

However the grips on the underneath wear off quick and can get slippy so care must be taken as I have gone on me arse a few times

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband Loves them, 2 Nov 2010
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
Bought these for my husband and he loves them, never has them off. Smart looking. Very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware size variations!, 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
I like these clogs, however, as other reviewers have mentioned, I've found a difference in consistency of sizing. I ordered a pair in brown- which were a perfect fit for me at my usual size 10. I ordered another pair, in black, size 10 & they are too small!! I've got around wasting time / money returning these by passing this pair to my son & ordered another pair for me, size 11. This is very concerning & potentially off-putting for on-line sales. The manufacturer / suppliers needs to resolve asap.

PS: As an aside; be careful of missing out on free delivery 'eligibility' when ordering from anything other than your pc. I forgot to review the order (which isn't always possible) & has often caused me to cancel & re-submit from my laptop due to defaulting to paid postage.

2.0 out of 5 stars Packaging disappointing, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: Crocs Men's Yukon Clog (Apparel)
The Crocs are fine, but were described as "boxed" and they actually came in a plastic bag, which was disappointing as I bought them as a present! I just think it makes them look really cheap, £40 on leather crocs and they come in a plastic bag? My husband picked them up from the Post Office & also worked out what they are because he couldn't help but feel what they were due to poor packaging, thanks!