on 9 December 2013
I bought this product for my son-in-law who is crazy about LFC. He loves it.
I chose this rating because the quality of the cloth is brilliant. He won't use it as a face cloth so I have sewn it into a cushion with
the LFC fc on one side and Metallica on the other his favourite band. and it is not Anthony but Patricia who bought this product.
but I am very happy with this product and everything else. thank you.
on 12 December 2012
I love this flannel. Bought one as a souvenir & two as gifts, so this is perfect for me - deserving 5 stars.
I can't comment on the quality after being in water as i have not used it, hence why only the 4 stars.
Great gift idea
on 10 February 2013
I bought 2 of these one for my husband and the other for my best friend as there both mad on LFC lovely little face cloths but niether of them have used them yet.
on 22 September 2013
this was bought for a stocking filler, delivery time was good, good to see was an official product as I had't thought to look @ the time!!!! brilliant thanks ;)
on 30 November 2012
Not a lot i can say really, bought it for my brother for christmas (with other things) he really likes it, its well worth the money id definitely recommend it.
on 9 September 2012
kids were very pleased when these new flannels arrived, i am also pleased with the quality and they also wash well, fast delivery, will purchase more.
on 16 February 2013
my son's were very happy to receive this gift, they thought it was a fun gift it went with other gifts I bought with the Liverpool logo on..
on 12 July 2013
Bought this to go with the Liverpool toiletries set for my stepdad's birthday - he says it washes well and the colours have stayed bright!
on 19 December 2013
i needed a replacement as my current one gettin old and look around for bargain and can say the flannel is soft and good quality
on 5 March 2014
The Grand sons thought these were a great christmas present, went with all the other LFC kit they recieved under the tree