Size: One size|Colour Name: Gryffindor Red|Change

on 30 December 2011
The scarf is long, the material is rich and soft, and it has a very authentic Hogwarts-type feel to it. The Ravenclaw crest is beautiful, and the colouring is tasteful. It's attractive and subtle merchandise, so the scarf would be appropriate for a Ravenclaw of any age. It's a nice way to celebrate your love of Harry Potter whilst keeping warm. And let's be honest - ever since you saw Harry, Ron, and Hermione decked out in their Gryffindor scarves in the first film, you wanted the scarf of your own respective house. Well, now is the time to live the dream.
on 25 June 2013
Ok, so it's a scarf right. No, it's a freaking gryffindor scarf! You wouldn't believe how many people pick up on this and stop you in the street to take pictures of it. The best bit was the delivery ordered at about 12pm on a Tuesday for my sister's birthday the next day but risked too put in for standard delivery (don't judge me). I had all the excuses ready for why she had no present (flying monkeys, dementors attacking the postal service) but next day, knock on the door and in trots the scarf. Great stuff!
on 12 March 2013
Now I have owned one of these previously and knew what I was getting.

I'd like to point out first that this is a long, VERY thin scarf that cannot take endless battering, yanking,wear and tear etc so wouldn't be suitable for children with the size or otherwise. The stitching is tightly together however it is now a sturdy scarf and will pluck, ball, fluff and the sides where it has been bound off will snag and tear if you aren't careful. This scarf can also stretch even longer.

However it is exceptionally warm, cosy and looks excellent. Just like in the films although you would expect something thicker like from the studio's etc but for any other member of the Slytherin house teen/adult this is the perfect gift!
on 27 December 2012
OK, for starters, I am a major Harry Potter fan, and sine taking the Pottermore quiz - which put me in Slytherin :D - I've longed for this product. It's been unavailable for so long I thought it was never coming back! But then, it was available! Bought it on 23rd December, today is 27th December, and it's sat on my bed, and I llove it!

The colours are just a tad darker from the picture, but it's so gorgeous! I already have Ravenclaw and Gryffindor, and I almost have a complete set! :D

Defo reccommend it, get it if you are a HP fan :D
on 12 March 2009
I am a huge Harry Potter fan and I have to admit that I love Slytherin house despite the bad reputation. Naturally, I wanted to own my very own Slytherin scarf.
I expected a flimsy novelty scarf and was pleasently surprised about the quality, thickness and length of the scarf.
It is very durable and keeps you warm on the coldest winter days.
Definitely recommended!
on 4 January 2013
I bought this scarf having been put in the Ravenclaw house on Pottermore, and I was worried that the scarf would be too short, and that the house crest was too small, but when it was delivered it was perfect, it is much better than the pictures look, and it is worth the price which you pay!
on 8 January 2011
This scarf is beautiful! My little 10 year old cousin loves it and says it was her favorite Christmas gift. Everytime I see her she's wearing it. This scarf is official and the quality is fantastic! A heavy duty authentic Harry Potter Gryffindor Scarf! Once I ordered it online it arrived within 7 days via regular mail. I cannot say enough about this scarf. This scarf is the real deal.
on 22 August 2011
Really pleased with this. I was a little bit unsure about ordering at first as in the photos the scarf (to me anyway) looked slightly grey-ish in colour, and I wasn't sure about the fact that it's made of acrylic. However, the scarf does in fact look like those in the movies, and is a raplica/ wearable peice of clothing. However, Why is it in 'toys'? If a child wore it it would be impractical as this is quite a long scarf (great for everyone else though!!!) The badge was larger than I expected and the scarf was wider than I had thought but there's nothing wrong with that! Great quality and it seems pretty durable and comfortable. I would recomend!
on 29 June 2012
I love Harry Potter and have for a while now really wanted a scarf just like the one's in the movie's.
(I do prefer the books though!)

Couldn't for a while decide which one to get - Slytherin or Ravenclaw, as I love both houses, but in the end it was Ravenclaw as I ordered a Slytherin tie at the same time.

The scarf is really great!
It's soft and nice and doesn't itch, even though it is warm when you put it on.
It is also long, a quality which I find important.

I think it's partly made of wool and the overall quality seems good :)

Can't wait til' I get to wear it!
on 20 January 2014
I sent this as a 'secret santa' gift, and the receiver loved it so much, going on to say it was her 'favourite Christmas present of all time'. She was a big Harry Potter fan and the Ravenclaw scarf looked the most stylish.