Size: n/a|Colour Name: Black|Change
Price:£18.94+ £5.95 shipping

on 30 July 2013
This was bought as a present for my son who is on a family biking holiday with his family. I haven't heard any complaints so I am assuming it is great.
on 27 December 2013
I bought two of these and am over the moon with them, used them on motor bike, mountain bike and underwater, not once do I regret buying them, recommend to any sports enthusiast
on 26 February 2013
Bought as a present for my nephew. He's now documenting the misdemeanours of all the motorists in the Bristol area! The mount is cheaper than buying direct from GoPro too!!
on 24 July 2012
I got this to connect my GoPro to a huge 10m pole we have and it does the trick really well. It does seem a little weak but its yet to break on me. So far been really good.
on 2 June 2016
This is a bad product. Only used it twice and it never quite hold my camera in a fixed position no matter how hard I screw it in. Broken at the end of the second use.
on 13 September 2013
Amazing product, amazing clamp, loved it, used it straight away for my first recorded ride and watched it back straight away on a 60 inch, perfect picture....A+++++++
on 25 April 2014
Broke on second use, after riding a slightly bumpy road. Ensure you tether the camera in addition to this clamp to avoid losing your GPro on the road somewhere.
on 26 February 2014
Does everything you want it to do. Rubber sits between the mount and the bars so there is no vibrition on the camera, and holds it very firmly in place
on 22 November 2012
You can never have too many GoPro attachments/mounts/accessories!

I've used this for mounting on bicycles and also petrol go karts.
on 30 January 2014
exactly whats required, best quality product,very versatile,fits where you want it, buying 3 more for other bikes to save messing about