4.0 out of 5 stars Mounting on a helmet is smoother, but this mount is very convenient
The mount is strong and will keep the camera mounted stably if tightened by a screwdriver rather than the thumbscrews.

When using the mount on tarmac roads and paths the video is great and very smooth, however when on rough and bumpy terrain the video will be very shaky as there is no dampening of shock. Video is still watchable over some rougher cycle paths...
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by Lukereviewingstuff

2.0 out of 5 stars Shocking
I cannot believe that GoPro, who create such an amazing camera, cannot make a decent mount. It is made of cheap plastic which snaps so unbelievably easily, I'm on my third already. If it was cheap I could understand, but for this rip off price, you should really get a much better quality item. It's such a shame because it could so easily be good....they just couldn't be...
Published on 3 Jan 2012 by Nat Gall

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars product failed (snapped), 1 Mar 2013
This review is from: GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount (Electronics)
Unfortunately, due to normal vibration and flexing during a road ride, the longer extension piece snapped and my Go-pro went skidding down the road. I was lucky that the traffic managed to miss my camera and when I retrieved it, the Go-pro case had saved the camera from any damage. I am still using the mount, but without any extension piece and I think it is pretty secure in this set up.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very happy nephew, 26 Feb 2013
This review is from: GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount (Electronics)
Bought as a present for my nephew. He's now documenting the misdemeanours of all the motorists in the Bristol area! The mount is cheaper than buying direct from GoPro too!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy., 25 Feb 2013
For this money I would expect some rubber pads to put between the pole and the mount to make it fit and hold...
Without it, it slides along the pole/pipe it's mounted with not much force...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good mount, 23 Feb 2013
This review is from: GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount (Electronics)
Without spending a fortune, this straps my GoPro to the handlebars of my Vmax pretty well. Small improvement would be to include some rubber tape to put round your handle bars to improve grip.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking, 12 Feb 2013
Shisha_gaming (Dorset, England) - See all my reviews
After about 10 minutes riding on a smooth road with it mounted on the handlebar it snapped and sent my brand new£350 gopro skidding across the road under cars, thankfully it is ok but I would not recommend this product to anyone!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another usefull purchase, 9 Feb 2013
This review is from: GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount (Electronics)
Genuine GoPro seat/handle bar adaptor kit make filming whilst riding a doddle, it's light weight and strong and clamps on well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 1 Feb 2013
This review is from: GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount (Electronics)
This handlebar bracket is brilliant!
I can crank it up really tight, and really put it through its paces off road without fear of it working loose.
Holds my GoPro firmly in position on my bike.
Quality product.

4.0 out of 5 stars sturdy and does the job, 1 Feb 2013
E. Seymour - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount (Electronics)
The product is excellent as another mount for go pro cameras, it holds firm and doesn't budge.

The only reasoning for 4 out of 5 stars is the price, I cant help but think something almost entirely plastic and mass produced could cost a lot less than £20, but there is virtually no other competing products so you are left with no choice if this is something you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount (Electronics)
You can never have too many GoPro attachments/mounts/accessories!

I've used this for mounting on bicycles and also petrol go karts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Pro Handlebar mount, 9 Sep 2012
This review is from: GoPro Handlebar Seatpost Mount (Electronics)
I have now ridden over one hundred miles with the mount fitted to the handlebars of my hybrid cycle. The terrain has been varied and the mount, with camera attached, has performed very well. I have not experienced any of the problems encountered by some reviewers. The camera has remained in place over the roughest terrain and was not affected by speeds up to 30mph. The only issue with the recorded video has been me when I wobble the handlebars but otherwise picture quality has been very good. Item is highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 7 | Next ›