Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 March 2011
i'm a newbie to Disturbed's music, i like them cause an heavy attitude and the voice of mr Draiman!
this 4th studio album rocks so well but in my opinion is not 100% enjoyable!
the quality of the songs is not alway high, we can nomine great songs in the first of the tracklist but when the songs goes on there's not the same atmosphere!

btw it's a good album, heavy and powerfull!
on 14 July 2008
Before this cd i hadn't listened to any of Disturbed's music, but on amazon's recommedations it said that i might like this album. I have to admit that after listening to it fully that some of the songs can song a bit alike but overall i found it a good album. The first 5-6 tracks are the better ones though in my opinion.
on 3 June 2008
I have to be honest when i first listened to this album i wasnt sure if it could match ten thousand fists or the sickness but now after a few listens i have to say it can. It took a few listens of previous albums also. My fav songs on the album are Inside the Fire, The Night, Haunted, infact i could probably list them all.
on 12 July 2008
I love this band, and to me this is the best so far. Disturbed have never dissapointed, David Draiman has a very original vocal presence and it goes hand in hand with the excellent talent found in this band. It's just great, no words can describe how great this album is, just go and buy it, it's great!
on 10 December 2008
I think this album is not the best they've done...but still AWESOME!! the songs are catchy and inspiring- usual!! Most Artists dry up after 2 albums, I think Disturbed are approaching this process, but still have at least 2 more albums to go before they get boring :)

I'd recommend it highly :)
on 29 December 2008
Mr. Draiman seems to be getting a little older and tireder as he goes along and I think he needs some serious injection for a heavy metal band, I've seen him in a few video interviews and he even acts like he's tired of touring and making CD'S.
on 19 July 2008
I own a number of Disturbed albums and in my opinion this is up there with the best of them. A superb album with a number of outstanding songs - Inside The Fire, Deceiver, The Night and Criminal to name a few. Highly recommended!
on 4 February 2014
A great album. I loved ten thousand fists and this is in a similar style which suits me perfectly. Usual excellent raspy vocals from David Draiman. Favourite track so far is The Night.
VINE VOICEon 1 February 2014
Loud, brash and good quality rock music from a great band. The tracks all sound pretty much the same but the beat goes on. If you like this genre it is up there with the best.
on 26 April 2016
My favourite Disturbed album (but there really isn't much in it between them, they're all so good!). Have played it pretty much non-stop since it arrived :D