Format: Audio CD|Change

on 17 March 2011
i'm a newbie to Disturbed's music, i like them cause an heavy attitude and the voice of mr Draiman!
this 4th studio album rocks so well but in my opinion is not 100% enjoyable!
the quality of the songs is not alway high, we can nomine great songs in the first of the tracklist but when the songs goes on there's not the same atmosphere!

btw it's a good album, heavy and powerfull!
on 29 July 2014
Good metal, though is band will always be known for their one and only big hit "down with the sickness". If you are buying the bonus dvd version, pl,ease read carefully. There are only 6 tracks so it might not be worth much extra to you. and to me its not the best live performance but a lot of trashy metal bands don't sound too much like their recordings in reality.
on 14 July 2008
Before this cd i hadn't listened to any of Disturbed's music, but on amazon's recommedations it said that i might like this album. I have to admit that after listening to it fully that some of the songs can song a bit alike but overall i found it a good album. The first 5-6 tracks are the better ones though in my opinion.
on 30 May 2008
'Indestructible', in my opinion, isn't quite up to the quality of 'Ten Thousand Fists', but its not far off! Indestructible, Inside the Fire and The Night are definately the best tracks. Another fantastic album from Dave Draiman and co! Looking forward to seeing them perform their new material at Download :D
on 12 July 2008
I love this band, and to me this is the best so far. Disturbed have never dissapointed, David Draiman has a very original vocal presence and it goes hand in hand with the excellent talent found in this band. It's just great, no words can describe how great this album is, just go and buy it, it's great!
on 10 December 2008
I think this album is not the best they've done...but still AWESOME!! the songs are catchy and inspiring- usual!! Most Artists dry up after 2 albums, I think Disturbed are approaching this process, but still have at least 2 more albums to go before they get boring :)

I'd recommend it highly :)
on 23 February 2012
This is my favourite Disturbed record, because it is full of melodic songs and great lyric
performances. The "Ten thousand fists" wasn't bad record, but this one feels and sounds better.
Although the music tastes are not discussed, you will not regret if you buy this album.
on 3 March 2015
can't stop listening to this album!!!!! disturbed has to be one of the best bands in the history of forever and they seem to keep getting better with time! any one of their albums is worth the money, i have yet to come across a single song i didn't like
on 7 April 2013
Not having been a fan when they first came out, my local pub holds a monthly Rock Night and to be honest, with the constant play of the tunes on the DJ's playlist/requests from the crowd, the band grew on me! Had to get this album when it came out :o)
on 29 December 2008
Mr. Draiman seems to be getting a little older and tireder as he goes along and I think he needs some serious injection for a heavy metal band, I've seen him in a few video interviews and he even acts like he's tired of touring and making CD'S.