5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely massage bar
If you like lush cosmetics then you will enjoy using this. It's massage bar not a soap! It glides on the skin and has a lot of slip. Smells like natural honey and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Is gentle enough to use on children's skin and has improved mine and my 9 year olds eczema. This is a must buy and is cheaper then Lush.
Published 17 months ago by Natasha Leigh

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality matters.......
I think the other review is a bit unfair - it's a massage bar, not a soap, and I think for the price it is good value. I use it as a moisturiser and bought it as an alternative to my usual Lush products. It smells pleasant but not very strong and I will stick with Lush's Each Peach which is very highly fragranced, but this made a nice change.
Published on 15 July 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely massage bar, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Summer Honey Massage Bar 65g (Personal Care)

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality matters......., 15 July 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars Size matters, 16 Mar 2009
It smells delicious......it looks delicious.... and I couldn't wait to add it to our bathroom collection. However, I'm a small person with tiny hands and this soap isn't even the size of my palm. The term massage bar was misleading to say the least.

An undoubtedly lovely product BUT.....it's really not worth the money.