4.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate heaven!
Published on 23 Oct 2011 by MrsK

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish the heart was softer
This smells lovely and looks nice but unlike Lush solid massage bars this is really hard and difficult to get it melting on your skin. I would prefer it melting a bit more easily as it leaves red marks on my skin from where I rub it on to get it melting.
Published 18 months ago by catsholiday

4.0 out of 5 stars Chocolate heaven!, 23 Oct 2011
This review is from: Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Therapy Massage Bar 65g (Personal Care)
I love this product. I used to buy the Lush massage bars but I think this one is far superior. Firstly it smells gorgeous and has a very sweet, chocolate smell, which I assume comes from the cocoa butter it contains and as a bonus it looks cute too. It melts down easily but slowly so one bar has lasted me ages and glides over the skin really smoothly. It does leave a bit of an oily film on the skin after use, but that's the only downside. Otherwise, I would certainly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars this little thing is amazing, 3 Jan 2010
D. Boden "Harmlessbullet" (Staffordshire,UK) - See all my reviews
bought this for the girlfriend for xmas (i ended up giving it her early) and this is one of the if not the best massage product i have purchased. the chocolate scent from this is heavenly. and it allows your hands to glide over skin easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 July 2014
love it fast delivery, smells and melts beautiful on the skin will purchase it again

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it., 9 Feb 2014
Bought this for my daughter and normally Bomb Cosmetic soaps are great. This one smells of chocolate but does not last. It is tiny, awful quality and so not worth the money. It really is far too expensive for what it is. Just not worth it. Don't bother.

3.0 out of 5 stars I wish the heart was softer, 9 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Melts great into the skin!, 14 Jan 2013
This bar melts easily into the skin and feels nice to rub in. It works really well as a massage bar, the only thing I wasn't to keen on is the smell! I just use it to rub into the skin, then use my hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars LUSH!, 10 Oct 2012
Smells absolutely delicious, had to make sure I didn't eat it! Again, brought for a friend who says that the product is great to use, and again that the chocolate smell is fabulous.

1.0 out of 5 stars :(, 8 Dec 2009
Ms. L. Brinsley (UK) - See all my reviews
fast delivery....OVERPRICED.... not worth the mone payed for the chocolate massage therapy bar. was a disappointment when used :(

Bomb Cosmetics Chocolate Therapy Massage Bar 65g