on 27 January 2012
A good fun toy as one would imagine from looking at this.

I thought about purchasing this item for weeks due to the cost but eventually caved in and purchased it.

When I received it I was extremely disappointed with the build quality, I could have made a smarter item myself if I had the tools! But I didn't want to send it back because it's rather bulky and I didn't think my 2 year old would notice (but as the paying adult I did!!)

The keys for one of the doors have always been stiff but after 2 months (ish) of use, they no longer work at all - so this item is now actually faulty.

If I had paid £15 for this, I wouldn't have been so upset.
on 24 August 2011
as the title says, a great product. i purchased this toy for my son, who has autism and is obbsessed with doors keys and locks, and i do mean obsessed! the toy provides him with hours of fun, its now his favourite toy, he takes it everywhere with him. great delivery too, ordered it on a friday and it got delivered the following morning, great price, great toy, great fun!
on 30 August 2012
Purchased this toy for my nephew who is 3 and Autistic. He loves it which is great as can be hard to find toys for him. It is well made and very strong and stands up to knocks and being thrown about. I would say it's suitable for children 2-6 for girls too...
on 28 October 2013
Bought this for my son who as Autism he is obsessed with doors so hopefully this will help him to stop playing with doors so much. The toy is pretty well made and nice colours too.
on 30 September 2015
Great idea, and good variety of latches, however is poorly constructed, with lots of sharp (metal) and rough (wooden) edges. There are very delicately glued on pieces on the inside to prevent the doors opening in on themselves, these don't last long and make it hard for less dextrous children to open some locks. The fittings themselves look and feel cheap, if you or your child have a nickel allergy, I would definitely NOT buy this. Like I said, great idea, but someone should make a higher quality version which would be better for children/young people to use without hurting themselves.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 June 2013
bit worried about losing the keys so ive attached them to the house with ribbon and kept a spare set, apart from that it looks well made :-)