5.0 out of 5 stars ez cool
Published on 13 Aug. 2009 by C. Coleman

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What it Claims to be.
This PCU sounds like a great deal considering the prices of some other brands of 700w power packs for sale.

but as i've learned, large wattage power packs are expensive for a reason, this is not a 700w powerpack.
actually its not even a 650w, i baught this hoping to power my new GTX 275 graphics card along the rest of my PC and it couldn't cope.
700w...
Published on 18 Mar. 2010 by Andrew Swingler

2.0 out of 5 stars Not What it Claims to be., 18 Mar. 2010
Andrew Swingler "Swiss" (Im From England!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EZCool Tornado Super Silent 700W PSU in Fine Blue (Electronics)

700w should have been far more than was needed and eventually i stumped up the price of a Corsair 650w, since ive replaced this pack ive not had any problems which lays the blame firmly with this unit.

i've heard people claim buying cheep alternative brand powerpacks is dangerous and libal to blow you PC up, i cant vouch for that and its probably untrue, but if your looking for a good power supply for a system than needs a fair amount of juice this is not it. best pay a little more and actually know youve got what you paid for.

5.0 out of 5 stars ez cool, 13 Aug. 2009
C. Coleman "Mad man" (earth) - See all my reviews
I bought this power supply but then found out its not certified by amd of nvidia as one of theyre recommened range of power supply...it looks very nice , lots of nice connections but ahem......my radeon 4870 x2 has almost killed it after I played a demo of crysis...its been relatively intermittant ever since...me thinks buy a 1200watter....vertified one....good but dont stick a really power hungry card on it....me should ave looked more closely...nice blue neon glow though, nice price too

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, 2 Sept. 2008
Alexandru Stanescu "AS" (London) - See all my reviews
Very nice product has, loads of connectors, the blue led is nice.This PSU is a very cheap upgrade for gamers I would defenetly recommend this product.