Format: Audio CDChange

on 21 December 2008
I hadn't heard of Eric Hutchinson until I was listening to Paul Gambaccini's radio programme one evening driving to dinner, and I heard this voice that sounded like Robbie Williams, only with a song that I'd never heard before. The song was Rock'n'Roll, and it swings along with a reggae beat that is infectious, and had me hitting the dashboard in time with the music. Listening to the whole album, there are a couple of filler tracks, but on the whole, Hutchinson lives up to the very high standard set by Rock'n'Roll. "O" is particularly interesting. Bring the guy over to the UK, and let's hear him play live, and give him a proper release over here, not just as an obscure import.
on 5 October 2010
Amazing find...thanks Last.fm - This chap is so good this is a must buy. the only upsetting thing is that i dont think he is planning on doing a UK tour. Well worth the money every song is just....I'll let you finish that sentence. Enjoy!
on 28 November 2011
We lived in a town in the U.S where eric played local gigs. He is amazing, his voice live is extraordinary with wit and charm to match. He would be massive if he could get a tour on in the UK. Great singer songwriter just when you thought that talent only existed on the judging panels of reality shows!
on 19 October 2011
I ordered this late at night and was pleasantly surprised by the speed of the service. Item in perfect order
on 26 December 2012
Only bought it as it was free, however, what a good little freebie!
It is now one of my favourites!!