Published on 21 April 2011 by SkyBlueBiff

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for it's boots...
Published 13 months ago by Threesenuf

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Than The Competition, Better Than It Looked On The Website, 21 April 2011
This review is from: Trueshopping White Gloss Bathroom Vanity Unit Basin Sink 550mm Cloakroom Storage Cabinet Ceramic Furniture - 5 Year Guarantee (Misc.)
I bought this unit with the monoblock tap to replace a standard sink and pedestal. I shopped around both in stores and online and stumbled upon this unit, other units I looked at in store at wickes were 244 without the taps!!! Similar taps are much more expensive. Its well made and the cabinet is fantastic with the soft close doors. I am not a plumber but I fitted both the unit, basin and tap with ease all you need are the correct tools and a bit of silicone sealant the only difficult part was the pop up plug as it had no instructions but it was hardly rocket science!! I would highly reccomend this unit to all. Thanks Trueshopping!!Bathroom Single Lever Chrome Mono Basin Sink Mixer Tap Including Pop up Waste - 5 Year Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 13 Dec 2010
Luan Selby - See all my reviews
This is a stylish item, well made and very well packaged. It has soft close doors although the feature is not mentioned in the description - bonus!! I save 60% on the hardward store price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big for it's boots..., 26 July 2013
The basin (when I eventually got one that wasn't broken -on the 3rd delivery) fits well on the cabinet BUT if you make it flush at the back as you naturally would when fitting against a wall the basin projects forward around the underneath leaving a full finger sized gap that will require a huge amount of sealant...a real shame as otherwise the basin looks very nice. The cabinet is high gloss white and comes ready assembled. I expect to unassemble it and modify it as the back of the cupboard is not at the back but eats into the cupboard space by being positioned too far forward - this may help hide plumbing for some but is only a waste of space for me. Overall with work and a lot of white bathroom sealant I expect that this will look fine...a shame it will need so much extra effort but I guess you get what you pay for (eventually).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 July 2011
Fantastic value for money, looks like it could have cost at least twice the price. Very easy to fit and looks great.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEEDED ALL MY EXPECTATIONS, 13 Jun 2011
K. C. Briggs "OLDY1933" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
An excellent service from the supplier, goods arrived within 3 working days well packed and the quality was first class , now proudly fitted into my cloak room.

5.0 out of 5 stars sink with vanity unit, 15 Sep 2012
Was pleasantly surprised with quality and fast deliver.the cupboard arrived already assembled and undamaged.However I think this was more by luck as it was sent in its original stock packing.I ordered from another supplier the same make of cupboard a laundry cupboard to match which also was sent ready assembled in its original packing it took three deliveries as each one was smashed in transit.I had to tell them to repack in an outer box then it was ok.So I was lucky with this sink and under unit.very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanity unit, 18 May 2012
The White Gloss Vanity Unit is just right for a small bedroom,well made and easy to put in as it comes already made.
It looks very smart. The company that sent it was first class.

1.0 out of 5 stars Received smashed sink. Abysmally poor follow up service, 11 Dec 2013
Item arrived but the sink was smashed to pieces. I e-mailed, got an automated reply and nothing further. I rang and you said you would ring back . No return call. I rang next day and was told you would ring back by the end of business or the following morning. No return call. Next time I rang I was told that anew sink would be sent out if I'd already spoken to someone, and you would ring back advising delivery day. No return call. When I next rang I was told delivery would be on the 11th. I had a text later on saying delivery would be on the 12th. This morning, the 11th I had a text saying it would be delivered this morning, which it was.
In conclusion I would just like to point out that you took no action following my e-mail apart from an automated reply and that not once did you ring me back despite your many promises.
Absolutely awful service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice unit, 31 Aug 2013
Good size sink - only thing the cupboard is really small! You really can't get a lot in there. The base does feel quite substantial though and it didn't come flat packed which is nice for a change.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent unit, 21 Nov 2012
I have been having a few issues with sinks and pedestals in my bathroom, thought I would go down the Vanity unit route instead. After shopping around i was alarmed at the price of high street stores, I checked Amazon and found this. I was unsure whether to buy as you usually get what you pay for, however in this instance you get much much more! Very well built and lovely to look at, I would recommend this every time.