4.6 out of 5 stars2,465
Size: M8/W9|Colour: Navy|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 5 July 2012
I nearly purchased some Cocs about five years a go, but ultimately chose not to because I thought they looked ridiculous, regardless of how comfortable they supposedly were!

I have finally given in and bought a pair, perhaps it's the fact I'm five years older and nearing forty?!

I have to say they are amazing; they are so comfortable and a joy to wear. They feel great on the sole of your foot, and the level of comfort and support when walking is first class.

Yes they do look a little silly perhaps, and I have promised my fiancee I won't be wearing them out of the house, they have been specifically purchased for use in the back garden; but then again promises are there to be broken!

I'm very happy with this purchase, and yes, I'm a Croc convert!
on 5 June 2010
I ordered these shoes for my partner, a size 40, but when they arrived we found them too large. I'd also ordered a pair of Crocs Mammoth Clogs, which fitted snugly. It is strange that two pairs of the same make of shoe should vary in sizing, but we noticed that they are made in different countries, which may have something to do with it. Rather annoying!
on 4 May 2009
Crocs Adult Cayman
i suffer with painful arthritic joints in my feet and found it difficult to find something comfortable and light to wear on my feet. then i discovered crocs-whatever did i do before ????? i now wear caymen crocs in the warmer weather and the mammouth crocs in the colder weather. i wouldnt be without them.
on 30 July 2013
Tried different styles and had to return them both because there was insufficient width in the fitting. Quite strange as you expect plenty of room in a leisure shoe.
on 24 June 2013
They are not like the classic crocs we are used to. They are too wide on the heel. I would say they are as widw as the front part. Therefore the strap is smaller. They are not comfortable. I didn't notice this in the photo they show in the page. I am going to return them.
on 17 February 2014
Product states its a size 12, this is clearly not the case, they are too small crippling, do not recommend buying these on line, go to a shop and try on first
on 17 September 2014
I bought these to replace an identical pair that I lost the left shoe of. I ordered UK Size 4 initially from Amazon, which translated into M4/W6 when it arrived, which is far too small. They were returned and replaced by a UK Size 5 pair, which was M5/W7, made in Italy, identical in theory to my original pair also made in Italy, but measured about 1cm smaller. I then checked the Crocs website, which provided a sizing chart, and noted that the UK sizes given by Amazon, is the lower of a range for each size, i.e. Amazon UK Size 5, is actually UK size 4-5/M5/W7/EU 37-38 or 229mm on the Crocs website. Given the slanted shape of the Crocs where the length taper towards the little toe, I would say err on the larger size if you are sat in between these not really equivalent size ranges. Judging from what I received, I would say the mm measurements are the most trustworthy at least for the Made in Italy ones. Carefully looking at the photos provided by Amazon, it is just about possible to make out the country on the sole.
Note: I finally ordered a Amazon UK Size 6 pair (M6/W7) and they are about 2mm almost identical to my original M5/W7 ones. Also Amazon will only exchange for a different size once, so in this instance, I had to place a separate order for the Size 6 pair after the 4 and 5 didn't work out.
on 1 November 2009
I have several pairs of Crocs and these were the first pair I bought on the internet.
Although ordering my usual size, these are slightly different. Since buying these I have been told that depending where they are made, sizes can be slightly different.
on 12 December 2010
Crocs are really comfortable and have great support for your arches. Pearl white is actually a light grey and is our favourite colour. One of the Crocs' studs was faulty but I e-mailed the vendor and a pack of spares arrived in a couple of days.
review image review image
on 2 May 2012
A previous reviewer complained that their Crocs were made in China, although the web illustration showed "made in Italy" on the sole.
Recently I ordered 2 pairs, (same size, same colour) and one pair was made in Italy, the other made in China! So it appears the luck of the draw where they come from, possibly Mexico and other places too. There is not much apparent difference between the Chinese and Italian ones: the Chinese have a slightly more shiny "orange peel" finish compared to the Italian smoother matt finish and the sole pattern is very slightly different, also the Chinese insoles have more and slightly sharper raised bumps. The Chinese ones do appear to have better quality control, as the croc emblems on the straps are all the right way up with the straps at the back, whilst the Italian ones are randomly positioned, also the Italian straps do not sit as neatly on top when folded forward. I can't say yet which wear best as I have not had them long enough, but shape and size and feel appear identical. I live by the seaside and they are great for beach wear.Crocs Unisex Classic Clog