1,556 Reviews
 (1,227)

5.0 out of 5 stars Float, Float on.....
I love Crocs and I especially love the way they look. No, I'm not the inventor of these ingenious bits of footwear - I'm actually a middle-aged man who wears a suit to work, so I guess I'm the exact target audience you would expect to be poo-pooing Crocs as a gimmick, ugly, expensive and so on.

But I'm not. I love them. If I thought I could get away with...
Published on 9 April 2009 by Dan

2.0 out of 5 stars size problems
It was unclear from the unisex crocs description that the sizing was for MEN rather than Women, I therefore ordered the wrong size and had to return the product. The product itself was wonderful, just the wrong size. Please can you specifiy what the numbers on the order page refer to (men's women's US, UK what?)
Thanks,
Nan
Published on 28 Feb 2011 by Nan

5.0 out of 5 stars Float, Float on....., 9 April 2009
Dan (Gloucestershire, England) - See all my reviews

But I'm not. I love them. If I thought I could get away with wearing them to work I would. I have all the typical ailments - fallen arches, tendency to get corns from new shoes, distinctly average posture and a job that has me slumped in front of a computer most of the day. Wearing these little beauties seems to undo all that bad stuff. They're so light and comfortable and effortless to wear. I wear them as slippers, beach flip flops, driving shoes and pretty well anything I can get away with. I don't think they are expensive, I think they are genius and shame on the other shoddy copyists who bang out substandard fakes for a fiver - they may look the same, but they don't cushion your feet and improve your posture in the same way.

Every other pair of slippers, flip flops, trainers and pretty much any other footwear I have ever owned has always rubbed at first and needed breaking in. Blimey - I've got a pair of shoes I'm still slowly breaking in 2 years after I bought them. Not Crocs - put them on and away you go.

And yes, I really do love the way they look and I love the way people slyly eye them up. Secretly, I think everyone likes them, but the famous British whinging temperament means that anything universally successful has to be knocked.

I've gradually moved from black to lighter colours and I think this Summer will find me gracing the beaches in some bright yellow ones. Brilliant on the beach - rinse your feet in them in the sea as you leave the beach and you take no sand home at all. If you get them dirty, pop them in the washing machine...

Need I go on?

2.0 out of 5 stars size problems, 28 Feb 2011
Thanks,
Nan

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect footwear., 23 Oct 2008
H. Wojtczak "Always honest" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Tried these on in a shoeshop just for fun. Now I've bought five pairs and I never wear anything else. Like other reviewers I too have plantar fascitis and also have arthritis in one foot. These shoes help tremendously with both. It's like walking on jelly. Not made up jelly but jelly that is still in cubes before you melt it.

I'm giving all my other shoes to the charity shop; I never want to wear anything else. I know they look silly, but what the hell? To be able to walk miles without pain is the most important thing.

1.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent sizes - buy in a real shop, 22 Dec 2012
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Classic Clog (Shoes)
This is the 3rd pair of Crocs I have bought online. Always same size, for my father and myself. However, this time, although the specs are exactly the same (as shown on the soles) the crocs are 2 cm shorter than previous pairs. We only noticed this fault when I gave the crocs as a gift to my dad, who lives overseas. It is frustrating and embarrassing. Also, it is very inconvenient to bring the crocs back to the UK, ship them back, etc. Very poor experience due to these nonsensical, inconsistent sizes. My advice: buy your Crocs in a normal retail store, as Amazon has proved unreliable in relation to sizes.

3.0 out of 5 stars We need to know where they are made., 11 Feb 2013
Crocs are great. I wear them almost all the time. In winter I use good Merino wool socks and they're just fine in all but really rainy weather. I wouldn't use them for climbing rocky mountains, or for walking in really wet, muddy fields, but for everyday use at work or play they are great.

BUT. Buying mail order like this is a lottery. You would think they would be identical no matter where in the world they are made, and indeed that must be the intention, but it turns out that is not the case. (Other buyers online say the same thing too.) The pair I've been using over the last year-and-a-half I bought in a local shop. They were black and said 'Made in Italy' on the sole. The size M9/W11 fitted me just right. This time I bought two pairs - a black pair and a 'chocolate' pair. The 'chocolate' pair were 'Made in Italy' and are a perfect fit. They feel just about the same as my existing pair, although slightly tighter due to being new. The black pair on the other hand say 'Made in Mexico' and are smaller. Not measureably shorter or narrower exactly but much tighter over the instep. Just felt wrong. I checked the picture on the Amazon listing for the black ones and the picture actually says, 'Made in China' so I guess it's a bit random which ones you will receive.

I somehow doubt that anyone at Amazon will be able to tell me where the various styles and colours are actually made, so I'm not sure I would buy them from Amazon again. They do offer FREE RETURNS, but I'm in the process of returning these and it is a bit of a pain. You have to pay the postage first and then they (hopefully) will refund that eventually. It is a little unclear from the system whether they will actually refund. (I've been getting different messages about that at different stages of the process. Amazon have usually been quite good in this regard in the past.)

(Update: Amazon refunded the postage without a problem.)

Unless Amazon can discriminate and tell us where the shoes are made (people with narrower feet may actually prefer the Mexican ones) then I'm going to be buying in future from smaller suppliers whom I can phone and ask what is written on the soles.

(Update: I just ordered some of these elsewhere. A bit more expensive from a smaller company of course but they were able to check that they had the ones I wanted in the 'Made in Italy' version and ensured that I was sent those. Not the super-cheap Amazon price but I'm happy to pay 5 more and actually know what I'm getting.)

Oh, and the 'chocolate' colour is not the colour of any chocolate I've ever seen. In fact, if you are ever offered chocolate this colour you should not eat it under any circumstances. The colour is more like khaki green/grey, or an olive colour perhaps. It's an OK colour. In fact I quite like the colour. I'm just puzzled that they chose to call it 'chocolate'.

1.0 out of 5 stars Are these genuine Crocs?, 10 Jun 2013
I have owned 3 pairs of Crocs over the years. I purchased these and they felt they were made of inferior material to my previous pairs. I returned them to Amazon and the replacement Crocs were just the same. The rubber is harder and jars the feet when walking in them, so I have to question if these are genuine Crocs?

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate comfort!, 24 July 2008
I bought my cayman crocs around 2 months ago now, and they literally have not come off my feet. I really did not like them when they first came out when I thought they were a fashion blip, but after reading reviews I couldn't resist trying them and my ultimate reason for trying them was because my mother has plantar fasciitis and they are recommended for that condition, so I was ordering her a pair and threw in a pair for myself! I have the black ones, and I wear them with everything, not brave enough for the bright colours!!

I would highly recommend them in terms of comfort, they are also non slip, and I have walked through rough terrain with them and felt they gave me a bit of 'bounce'.

Remember they have to fit loose to fit right, if you are inbetween sizes, choose big rather than small.

3.0 out of 5 stars Crocs, 2 July 2009
Ms. J. Scott (hexham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crocs Unisex Classic Clog (Shoes)
These are as comfortable as everyone says they are and even take my arch support inserts - but I would love them to come in half sizes as I really would have preferred a 5.5 rather than having to decide between 5 (slightly small when the back strap is on) or 6 which looks just too big.Also on side of one of the straps keeps coming loose which would be a problem if I needed to have them at the back. however all in all I like them

5.0 out of 5 stars Gemma, 16 April 2008
G. Thompson (Cumbria UK) - See all my reviews
Have to say I agree with all the positive reviews here for Crocs. I bought my first pair after a transatlantic flight where my (normally) comfy shoes were killing me. I wore them for the second leg of the 24 hr flight and for the rest of the holiday. They are brilliant for walking - like walking on air! So comfy! I was really pleasantly surprised about the lack of sweating etc which I was worried about given them being plastic - but the claims about sweat and odour free are spot on.

Since returning I have bought another pair - my only regret? Not buying them in the US as they're MUCH cheaper there!

Really they are just great!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Shoes for sore feet - especailly Plantar Fasciitis, 1 Mar 2010
Mrs. F. Khan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
I developed painful Plantar Fasciitis after pregnancy and could barely walk without pain. My life was an absolute misery. My foot pain was so bad that it travelled up my leg and even affected my back! I was going to the physiotherapist regularly to get treatment. Then I read that Crocs helped people with plantar fasciitis. Boy were they right!! Ever since I bought my Crocs to wear at home, my pain has disappeared. I didn't even have to go back to the physiotherapist again!
I don't know what it is about the Crocs that helps...but they just do. They might not look great, but they are absolute miracle workers as far as plantar fasciitis and foot pain are concerned. As soon as I started wearing these at home all day, I could walk without pain and I started to lead a normal life again. I cannot praise these shoes enough:)
I also bought Brooks trainers (with support for dropped/flat arch) to wear when out and about. The combination of wearing the Crocs trainers at home and the Brooks trainers outside has chased away all my foot pain and enabled me to walk normally again.
Crocs are light and it feels like ur "walking on air". The holes in the design ensure that your feet don't overheat.The strap at the back makes your feel feel more "secure" in them.
I would have paid a lot more to heal my feet! Well worth the money. I highly recommend getting Crocs, especially if you suffer form any kind of foot pain or are on your feel all day. Probably great to wear during pregnancy too.Once you get a pair, you will never want to be without them!