Size: 1.8m/1.8 m|Change
Price:£5.81+ Free shipping

on 17 November 2013
Excellent quality.......bit expensive though

The first lead was returned after only a week,a s it failed.

Was promptly replaced by amazon and works perfectly.

Seems to be a high quality cable.
on 25 February 2012
A great 2m DisplayPort cable for a reasonable price. It does what it's supposed to - what more can you ask for.
Oh, and locking mechanism works well. Stiff cable, but that's not a problem for me.
on 2 September 2015
Cable does what it says on the tin. Fits with a nice click, feels well built (nice and girthy) and transports display port signals. The big difference is the price I paid. Amazing at £1.
on 11 July 2013
Good quality cable, plug, pins and latch mechanism. I use it to connect my ThinkCentre PC to my ThinkVision monitor at Full HD resolution with no issues whatsoever. Recommended.
on 31 August 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin........came well packaged and quickly..easy to connect and perfect for setting up my second monitor which is a fair way from the brain.
on 12 May 2016
Loses picture. Faulty after weeks
on 25 December 2011
I must confirm Amazon US reviews, this cable is useless if you want to connect a Dell monitor and a graphic card. Monitor don't turn on. I will try another brand.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 December 2014
The Startech displayport cable 'does what it says'. Good alternative to hdmi for newer monitors and pc's. I can recommend this product.
on 13 January 2013
I bought two of these as the price was right at the time. Works fine so why are they so expensive elsewhere?
on 12 May 2015
HP Displayport cables, connecting PC to Monitor, only way cheaper than HP cables. Perfect :)