5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 31 Jan. 2011
Martin Armstrong (Biggar, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
I bought this item for my daughter for christmas (along with other sets) I think this has MANY good points! Like:

. Never get bored with it

. If you have all the other sets it looks FABBY!

. Reasonable price

. Lots of detail

Lets go to the price part. People say this is far too pricey, but in fact it is worth every penny. All the little bottles and cups and spoons you can't get in any other playmobil set. If you actually think about why it is so pricey, then it will all become clear... and my daughter never did get bored with it! (next step: get her to STOP playing with it!)

Now the bad parts....

. The box is a bit too big

. Small parts, children under 3 can't play with it

I hope this is helpful and I really recommend this to anyone who has a son or daughter that loves playmobil!

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite expensive, 17 July 2009
Ms. P. Odey "PJ" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
I thought this product was quite expensive for what it is but the 5 year old child I bought it for loves it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Playmobil Nursery, 20 May 2010
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
OK item, changing table top doesn't fix to base unit very securely, I used blue-tak, good job it's only pretend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice set., 23 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
I bought this for my 2 year old so I took away the really small bits till she's older. She loves playing 'bed time' with the little baby. Great for improving fine motor skills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Role Play, 7 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
Lovely playmobil set. Some pieces are very tiny and will need to be carefully stored (tiny spoons, cups and baby bath products).

I thought it was reasonably priced for the amount of play pieces included in this set. Every detail has been thought of and included so your child can set up their own little nursery for mummy and baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby set, 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
I bought this for my daughters new house, there is only one bedroom and it's a bit cramped now with a double bed, bunk beds and the baby stuff but my little girl loves it. I especially like the mobile and the tiny accessories.

5.0 out of 5 stars play mobile, 15 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
Nice addition to a family of othef playmobile toys, fits in well with many other products of play mobile items many hours of fun times playing with these items

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift,so lifelike., 2 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
I have had a number of items from Playmobil,very satisfied with all of them,real looking down to the minutest detail.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely set but small pieces are unsuitable if you have younger children, 31 Dec. 2012
Miss Georgina E West (Docklands, London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room (Toy)
Whilst this is a lovely set - lots of details/pieces for imaginative play that girls (in particular) will love it is not suitable for young children. My daughter is just under 2 1/2 and whilst I trust her with the pieces most of the pieces (including the baby) are a real choking hazard for younger children. We have had to remove everything but the furniture and the mum as we have a baby :-C

Playmobil 4286 Baby's Room