5.0 out of 5 stars Classy wall light
This is a classy wall light at a good price. They look really good and I am very pleased with this purchase
Published 3 months ago by Joyce

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Massive 33200/30/10 Susan Low Energy Wall Light - Black (Kitchen & Home)
I like the product & prompt service, but i am very disappointed that the lamp is missing all wiring & fixtures. This was not mentioned in the description! If I knew this very relevant detail, I would not of ordered this item! Also there is no option to contact the seller! Sort it out Amazon! I would of liked to ask you to send all necessary wiring & fixtures, for this item, but have no option. I am left with a lamp that has no use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy wall light, 11 May 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Massive wall light, 22 Mar 2014
Ms. C. D'souza (england) - See all my reviews
It arrived really quickly and was well packaged. It's just like the picture and looks lovely. I'm waiting for electrician to out it on the wall but I'm sure it'll be fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars good overall no wire though, 5 Mar 2014
The lamp itself is spot on but when I opened it there was no plug to wire it up with so I had to buy some wire and do it myself, the only fault I have with it to be fair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 10 Nov 2013
S. Sims (Devon, England) - See all my reviews
I'd spent ages looking for some wall lights at the right price. They arrived promptly and were well packaged. They are now up in situ and I'm really pleased with them. Great buy at a great price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, 30 July 2013
J. A. Pordham - See all my reviews
These lights were as described and look really stylish in my living room, giving out a subtle light. That's it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very suave, 21 Jun 2013
Purchased a pair of these a few months back to replace the old n dated wall lights i have in the lounge but to be honest havnt got round to fitting them but out of the box they do look good and are very sturdy should look slick and contempory when theyre up.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad build quality, 6 Jun 2013
Bad build quality. The glass in top and buttom break very easily, and I recived one glass broken in the package from amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars light speakers, 15 Jan 2012
Really like this light I have a pair above the sofa and people who come around during the day think there speakers(I should have put my surround sound speakers in the light), until they come on. Really like this light well built and gives of a really good light. The light is easy to fit and well designed with plenty of fixing points, so it is easy to avoid obstructions. The light comes with a phillips bulb which is bright and warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 24 July 2014
Easy to fit and give a unique and classy feel to the room.